scorpion 4 refill cash not registering when refilled?

woodsy

is there a checkbox or set of numbers to put in the config box? i've refilled it numerous times but still says refill cash upon restart? does it have a 20p tube? i don't know!

please can someone refill it please, i'm learning to be a perfectionist (honest) 

don't know what the 32 box is for?pleasde advise? the refill lamp? i've put it in test mode and when i do a coin test it accepts pound in but says COIN DISABLED when i press collect?

thanks all in advance

image.thumb.png.ed19e930f9c91418863d0f592a90f92a.png

living the dream

The refill cash message on a real machine is when the 2 metal discs in the hopper aren't joined together by the metal of coins inside it. If this is the case, regardless of what the machine thinks is in the hoppers, if those 2 discs aren't joined to create a circuit then it assumes the hopper is low of coins. In a real machine you can bypass this by joining the 2 wires connecting those discs together. In mfme this circuit is emulated by way of a button (or checkbox 32 if I remember rightly??)  And by adding said checkbook and ticking it, should get rid of the message. It has nothing to do with the amount of coins the machine thinks is in the hoppers

21 minutes ago, fruitsnappa said:

You do realise the is a very good DX of this already?

no disrespect to the original dx'er but i have been given some new images to work from this week and i'll be releasing it on both jp's  maybe even 8t if i can find a rom for it but again it's for love not ego.. :) 

• Like 1

living the dream

@fruitsnappa @No1Stoney hey guys thank for your help already but this ones a new problem on the same existing layouts and my wip's please can you load upo the dx or classic and try to fix this for the benefit of my sanity haha.

despite not being ticked the game still behaves as though the bottom door is open and gives 5 free credits when pressing start and the reels are manipulatable using cancel and holds?!?! TEST MODE irl..

how can i shut the door so the game plays at a better percentage please?

both layouts do it. i only noticed it by accident, config screen attachedimage.thumb.png.af6d098317a2da2c6ca8a4fcffd95753.png

living the dream

34 minutes ago, woodsy said:

@fruitsnappa @No1Stoney hey guys thank for your help already but this ones a new problem on the same existing layouts and my wip's please can you load upo the dx or classic and try to fix this for the benefit of my sanity haha.

despite not being ticked the game still behaves as though the bottom door is open and gives 5 free credits when pressing start and the reels are manipulatable using cancel and holds?!?! TEST MODE irl..

how can i shut the door so the game plays at a better percentage please?

both layouts do it. i only noticed it by accident, config screen attachedimage.thumb.png.af6d098317a2da2c6ca8a4fcffd95753.png

Try changing cash door to number 6. You may need to save and exit the emulator.

Edited by fruitsnappa