Help! My games still can't start!

SuperStyles

19 minutes ago, SuperStyles said:

I recently got Spiker the Biker and Happy Notes for my emulator, but it says that  it's unable to download/find certain roms. I'm currently using the newest version of MFME. Is there anything I need to do to fix this? Thanks.

Here's the full set of roms for both machines.  Just add them to the appropriate folders and they should work fine.

Happy Notes (Bellfruit) [Rom].zip Spiker The Biker (Barcrest) [Rom].zip

46 minutes ago, SuperStyles said:

I recently got Spiker the Biker and Happy Notes for my emulator, but it says that  it's unable to download/find certain roms. I'm currently using the newest version of MFME. Is there anything I need to do to fix this? Thanks.

Happy fruits is much better anyways ;) 

living the dream

Hi

The new version of the emulator should go and auto download the missing roms for you, not sure why its not working, however for the older roms I have a full collection from a backup of an old site so if you cannot find any of the roms drop me a Private massage an i will see if i have the what you need in the back up.

• 5 months later...
On 26/02/2022 at 16:15, SuperStyles said:

@SuperStylesthere is also a Spiker the Biker layout by @woodsy. You could download that instead.

Part of the SD368 Group