New Fungame Project

edwardb

Hi

I will write this in English, maybe @Spidy21982can translate for me :)

Now that I can make new programs for Scorpion 4, we have the possibility to make a completely new fungame machine - or I can "move" one of my Pluto 5 games (Hi Spirits, A Knights Trail...) to Scorpion 4. It will take a little time, and I will need your help with the MFME layout, but it could be an interesting project ?

I can send a new ROM file every few days, so you can see the progress............

What do you think?

MfG,

Ed

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, edwardb said:

Hi

I will write this in English, maybe @Spidy21982can translate for me :)

Now that I can make new programs for Scorpion 4, we have the possibility to make a completely new fungame machine - or I can "move" one of my Pluto 5 games (Hi Spirits, A Knights Trail...) to Scorpion 4. It will take a little time, and I will need your help with the MFME layout, but it could be an interesting project ?

I can send a new ROM file every few days, so you can see the progress............

What do you think?

MfG,

Ed

new fungame sounds realy cool . i have one thats never released in germany.the german count your cash 🙂 artwork is available.

but move pluto5 to scorpion 4 is awsome too and should be done first . i will help where i can ( layout Producing, setting up,testing , whatever has to be done)

at this time i m working on the 3d modell from knights trail 🙂  that we could use for the mfme layout.

greetings spidy

Untitled-1.jpg

• Awesome 2

Hallo
Ich werde das auf Englisch schreiben, vielleicht kann @Spidy21982 für mich übersetzen :)
Jetzt, wo ich neue Programme für Scorpion 4 machen kann, haben wir die Möglichkeit, eine komplett neue Fungame-Maschine zu machen -
 oder ich kann eines meiner Pluto 5-Spiele (Hi Spirits, A Knights Trail...) auf Scorpion 4 "umziehen".
 Es wird ein wenig dauern, und ich brauche Ihre Hilfe beim MFME-Layout, aber es könnte ein interessantes Projekt werden ?
Ich kann alle paar Tage eine neue ROM-Datei senden, damit Sie den Fortschritt sehen können ............
Was denken Sie?

gruß 

ed

spidy said:
neues fungame hört sich echt cool an. ich habe eins, das nie in deutschland veröffentlicht wurde. das deutsche count your cash 🙂 Artwork ist verfügbar.
aber pluto5 nach scorpion 4 zu verschieben ist auch super und sollte zuerst gemacht werden. Ich helfe wo ich kann (Layout Produzieren, Einrichten, Testen, was auch immer zu tun ist)
zur zeit arbeite ich am 3d modell von knights trail 🙂 das wir für das mfme layout verwenden könnten.

2 hours ago, kaiserneppo said:

Cool project. 

Is it for everybody possible to create own machines? There are some that I would like to imitate ❤️

Nope leider nein es sei denn du kannst programmieren und das auf ein system portieren was emulierbar ist.z.b. pluto5 auf scorpion4.

Du kannst aber wenn du die roms vom gerät hast ein layout machen,vorrausgesetzt die roms laufen im mfme.

12 minutes ago, edwardb said:

Great! :)

So we will use the Monopoly cabinet switches & button configuration for this game. I will send a test ROM soon which you can use to set all the lamps with :)

Ed

sounds great ed thanks for your hard work.👍 hope it works .

Edited by Spidy21982

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, edwardb said:

Hi everyone - I am sorry for the lack of communication. I've been crazy busy at work the last few weeks but things are slowly getting better. You can expect some progress on this soon :)

Best Wishes

Ed

Great to hear ed . No stress. Greetings

• Like 1

This all looks amazing! New machines can be invented?

In mfme, some Scorpion 4 layouts have the hoppers set the opposite way round to other techs. ie 10p hopper 1 and £1 hopper 2, instead of hopper 1 being £1 and hopper 2 being 10p. If you try to swap them over in the emulator, it errors.  In theory, is it possible to program the hoppers to be swapped over? Hope that makes sense. I know you have plenty on, so just a theoretical yes or no at this stage would be great!

if you put in a invincible mode and a streak profile with some skill features too then it can be called anything you like and it'll be a huge success!! such a exciting possibility..

whenever you do it, you'll be making a lot of people very happy

living the dream