Looking for help

1969kappa

Can anybody help me with an issue trying to get into my account on fruit emu and have forgotten my log in but can not get a response when trying to contact and the password reset does not send the link .I wouldn't mind I pay a couple of £ a months subs lol I know it's not this site but know people use both sites as I'm trying to replace fruit machines I lost when my Hdd went down no fun I can tell you so if anybody has any clout over there I would be most thank full if not nothing lost but typing time lol  

3 minutes ago, 1969kappa said:

Ok thank you to all that read this post and big thank you to all who replied at least I know now ahh well a lot of the machines are proper old but not to worry what happened to all the files on the site are they gone forever? Thank you for the layout section help replace some of the missing machines and Dxcellent still has his up(and man are they the fucking bees knees lol)so I'm sure I will survive cheers all

9 minutes ago, 1969kappa said:

Ok thank you to all that read this post and big thank you to all who replied at least I know now ahh well a lot of the machines are proper old but not to worry what happened to all the files on the site are they gone forever? 

every layout ever released and more are available in the legacy section on this site, all fruit-emu content and everything more since is here and the community here is welcoming and helpful too..

living the dream

1 hour ago, 1969kappa said:

Ok thank you to all that read this post and big thank you to all who replied at least I know now ahh well a lot of the machines are proper old but not to worry what happened to all the files on the site are they gone forever? 

Make a new account or three as I doubt he gives a shit who logs in on there anyways. As said it’s a dead site now and there’s always here and the mecca for the older layouts if you’re a member on there too