Is there any chance

Tommy_Belfast

Hi guys, I was wondering if there is a way to re-download all the machines for 19 and 20 as I seem to have lost some and some are coming up double but not in folder so was going to do a reinstall and wanted all the machines in 1 folder to copy and paste.

I would also like to know how to reset the database that says played as most of mine have like played 600+ but I have not played any of them that many times.

Thanks guys .

2 hours ago, Tommy_Belfast said:

Hi guys, I was wondering if there is a way to re-download all the machines for 19 and 20 as I seem to have lost some and some are coming up double but not in folder so was going to do a reinstall and wanted all the machines in 1 folder to copy and paste.

I would also like to know how to reset the database that says played as most of mine have like played 600+ but I have not played any of them that many times.

Thanks guys .

Donate is on this page right hand side, by Paypal.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/portal/

On 06/02/2022 at 15:03, logopolis said:

To reset the meter figures on your machines you already have then go to configuration and at the bottom of the config square click clear ram.

Is there a way to bulk reset the meters/stats for several machines or do they all need to be done one a time?