Front ends

Robsonmeg46

• 3 weeks later...

I am in the process of setting this up and is going well, the only thing i can not work out at the moment is when you select a machine and play it, then to go back to scrolling menu in touch screen.

when i exit, it brings up game manager from MFME, i am using a touchscreen system, hopefully will work it out soon lol

55 minutes ago, davep180 said:

I've been using this by @appstrader

It's touchscreen enabled too!

Thanks @davep180 there is a new build coming very soon, it does include some updates.

@Robsonmeg46 this might be of some interest if you are looking for a front end, 

Edited by appstrader

1302030681_fruitbarnewlogo.png.b4072d66bdb5dfc556f436340bf9fce5.png 

MFME & MAME Frontend software https://fruitcade.co.uk

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, it was very easy to install MFME, i think i must have a setting wrong somewhere in MEFE itself as when i escape playing a machine i get the MEFE game manger window on top of the Fruitbar display, so i have to press the X top right corner to get rid of it.

Also not being very tech minded is there a users guide for dummies for fruitbar?

again thank you very much

I think i have worked out my problem, as i am setting it all up on a non touchscreen pc in my house before i transfer it to a touchscreen cabinet in my man cave, i have been using keyboard esc to come out of a machine, i now know that i will just have to touch screen in the top left to go back to fruitbar menu.

Is there a way to set up a favorites folder on touchscreen?

now to work out how to get fruit machine images onto each machine for the fruitbar menu 😀

Edited by bigradders

On 19/01/2022 at 19:32, bigradders said:

I think i have worked out my problem, as i am setting it all up on a non touchscreen pc in my house before i transfer it to a touchscreen cabinet in my man cave, i have been using keyboard esc to come out of a machine, i now know that i will just have to touch screen in the top left to go back to fruitbar menu.

Is there a way to set up a favorites folder on touchscreen?

now to work out how to get fruit machine images onto each machine for the fruitbar menu 😀

FruitBar does favourites, keys are in the setup you should be able to add and remove to fav's and also bring them up I forget the key to use as I move from different configurations so often, it also does filters if you set the system up to do them.

1302030681_fruitbarnewlogo.png.b4072d66bdb5dfc556f436340bf9fce5.png 

MFME & MAME Frontend software https://fruitcade.co.uk