JPM's Cracker

MikeyMonster

Now.... I thought JPM were pretty fair in their programming with no evil tricks.

Having a mess about on Cracker on the emulator tonight - I love this game... and I trapped it - super notes and I could step to a 12 to collect Hi Lo Notes

For those that don't know - on this feature, you get the note equivalent to the number you are on, and then a Hi Lo for another win.  The 12 number on super is a JP.... so me thinks, £15 plus a guaranteed win when going lower than the 12 - cos JPMS don't mess about.

When the £15 banked, before my hi lo gamble - the machine flipped the number to a 5!

At least it wasn't a critical error i suppose!

6 minutes ago, MikeyMonster said:

Now.... I thought JPM were pretty fair in their programming with no evil tricks.

Having a mess about on Cracker on the emulator tonight - I love this game... and I trapped it - super notes and I could step to a 12 to collect Hi Lo Notes

For those that don't know - on this feature, you get the note equivalent to the number you are on, and then a Hi Lo for another win.  The 12 number on super is a JP.... so me thinks, £15 plus a guaranteed win when going lower than the 12 - cos JPMS don't mess about.

When the £15 banked, before my hi lo gamble - the machine flipped the number to a 5!

At least it wasn't a critical error i suppose!

Yeah Arcadia does that too!! It’s class!! 

it says that we are the top of the class!! Not many people have seen that!!

Edited by woodsy
  • Like 1

living the dream

15 minutes ago, MikeyMonster said:

Hahahaha

I think that's why I can just play both of them for hours. So much going on. £15 JPM's were pretty damn good.

i just can't top ARCADIA... the bank tune says it all... "if you are the best, if you are the best, if you are the best come end the contest" they must of planned that!!

living the dream