Lock N Load Red Gaming

logopolis

Here is a long game play video of the recent Lock N Load layout by Woodsy. It is possible to empty the machine on this program by collecting the highest win possible on each board but it can take a long while. The main thing to remember is the machine will not block the big wins when you gamble on nudges. The gamble can lose of course, so you won't get the big wins every time they are there. 

• Like 1

That really is bizarre, why on earth doesn't the machine even remotely look at what the result of a winning gamble would be?

Compensated machines are so fucked up.

• Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

I’m pretty sure this was one of, if not the first one from red gaming as a stand-alone manufacturer. Could very well be wrong but I thought maybe that was a part of the error in some way. Focus on getting the deadlines done and then marketing to the field for the first time. Maybe they missed a few things but I am purely speculating 

• Like 2

living the dream

1 hour ago, Chopaholic said:

That really is bizarre, why on earth doesn't the machine even remotely look at what the result of a winning gamble would be?

Compensated machines are so fucked up.

It's a strange one that's for sure. At one point in the video I win the gamble for £25 but the machine totally caves in and just goes straight to Lock N Load in the middle!

• Like 1