Torture TV

wearecity

Interesting, a Simpsons clone, never saw this in the wild, got to be a failed test machine?

Also, without being a pain, I think the main feature square needs the positions transposing by one, I’m sure the ‘skill’ positions should be on each corner.

Look forward to this ;)

J

Edited by serene02

7 hours ago, serene02 said:

Interesting, a Simpsons clone, never saw this in the wild, got to be a failed test machine?

Also, without being a pain, I think the main feature square needs the positions transposing by one, I’m sure the ‘skill’ positions should be on each corner.

Look forward to this ;)

J

Yes I agree about the skill on the board being on the corners. I like everything to be equal size lamp wise at first, before I then look at making some bigger, so they go, where they should go. Although of course with no source art, who knows the positioning maybe part of the pain. 😀

3 hours ago, Reg said:

lol @wearecity

You go from nine hours ago...

...to just three hours later...

... :)

You found buckets of enthusiam ! :)

TBH, once I found it was a Simpsons clone, it gave me a boost, as it gives me something to go by, even without any pictures of the real machine. I must say, I'm not a fan of Epoch Simpsons fruit machine though, I prefer the M1a/b tech one.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MikeyMonster said:

Excellent work as ever.

Shame its mute - i'm really interested what sounds could possibly go with a machine named Torture TV.....

oooh ahhh 

https://gofund.me/e235adbe

please share my fundraising page on any platform you feel appropriate, no catches, not asking for donations, just shares.

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYBODY