Maygay Cluedo £8 Token Jackpot Run

logopolis

This is a run on the 5p stake £8 token jackpot Maygay Cluedo. The machine rolls in 7s multiple times but meanwhile you must not collect any wins, otherwise the runs finishes.

I loaded the 5p program rom into the 20p layout by Tommy c which means the decals will be wrong. The run actually came round after about £20 from ram reset. I expected a lot more credits to be played. Other programs such as 10p or 20p stake won't do this run. 

Edited by logopolis
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, logopolis said:

This is a run on the 5p stake £8 token jackpot Maygay Cluedo. The machine rolls in 7s multiple times but meanwhile you must not collect any wins, otherwise the runs finishes.

I loaded the 5p program rom into the 20p layout by Tommy c which means the decals will be wrong. The run actually came round after about £20 from ram reset. I expected a lot more credits to be played. Other programs such as 10p or 20p stake won't do this run. 

Thanks for the lol’s 

• Like 1

living the dream

44 minutes ago, pbb said:

I remember years ago, it was either a coronation street or eastenders maygay rolled in 3 £6 jackpots in succession, If i had done this method, would more have rolled in? 

Great video, mental that a 5p machine could do that!!

Probably would have given more than 3 roll in jackpots. If you collect a win then it stops the run. Of course in the end it might force a win as it did in the video but that probably was the end of the run.

3 hours ago, serene02 said:

Is it the BWB remix?

What rom specifically?

J

It's clu5p8 which is program 2.0. I downloaded it from planetemu but I'm sure it was listed with the wrong program number on there. Switch 5 on makes it 5p stake whereas leaving the switch off makes it 10p stake. 

A few of the Cluedo roms actually say Cluedo BWB when you open the side door, but this rom doesn't say that which means it must be Maygay.

On 10/11/2021 at 01:09, pbb said:

I remember years ago, it was either a coronation street or eastenders maygay rolled in 3 £6 jackpots in succession, If i had done this method, would more have rolled in? 

Great video, mental that a 5p machine could do that!!

One of the Only Fools and Horses machines would roll in consecutive Jackpots. It was a 5p £6 all cash machine (just after the £10 JP's came into play).  Was usually 4 or 5.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tommy c said:

That's just great to see, i remember the blue pink panther doing this years ago. Never been able to recreate it in mfme, it won't even roll one jackpot in.

It has to be £8 tokens jackpot and 5p stake to do the roll in jackpots. The Pink Panther roms on £8 tokens are only 20p stake as far as I can see. There doesn't seem to be any on £8 tokens 5p stake.