eBay Seller - SR5i Coin Mechs

Reg

Evening All,

As you know - this site is not affiliated with any business or 3rd party and as a hobbist site we are 100% independant and would never sell the services of any company.

In this instance, I am making an exception.  This recommendation is on myself - there is no cash changing hands or discount, purely on the high quality service.

The eBay seller is arcade-clearance, you can see their items here ( https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/arcade-clearance?ul_noapp=true ).

Last week I saw he had SR5i mechs available and I had a very set of specific instructions that I needed to be done.

Accept.

£1, 50p, 20p, 10p, ( old and new ), 5p and tokens - yes tokens !

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.a5b8e8b795c0dd7493132a6d086c1626.jpg

The mech he provided along with the bag of EUROCOIN tokens works perfectly.

There was additonal requirments that beyond the reject, all £1 coins to go through route A on the hopper and everything else through route B.

I also needed the tokens to register as 20p.  This is authentic, means less software configuration on the layouts and also I can play current layouts with tokens or 20p.

All this was done perfectly.

The products shipped on time and safely.  He uses Hermes, we have a brilliant Hermes driver and I've read about bad ones - even the worst one would have serious trouble damaging the items considering how well packed they were.

10/10 for this seller.

This recommendation is if you are a cabinet building and you may want to reach out to somebody that knows there stuff and is very helpful, I would recommend giving a chat to this seller.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Reg said:

As you know - this site is not affiliated with any business or 3rd party and as a hobbyist site we are 100% independent and would never sell the services of any company.

Totally agree so I would never mention Hippotackle as my fishing tackle store ;) 

@Reg remove at your leisure haha...

Not Retired from FME June 2022

2 minutes ago, Geddy said:

Totally agree so I would never mention Hippotackle as my fishing tackle store ;) 

@Reg remove at your leisure haha...

I have no idea what Hippotackle is, you should share some details in case, I dunno any fishermen maybe interested.  You've earned a free plug for all you do behind the scenes, go for it...

• Like 1