YouTube Emulation Extravaganza

Chopaholic

I'm going to try and get more specific info, but from the sounds of it, this was indeed a full empty!..... I did say in the video that it seemed pretty dangerous to me to have a feature that is guaranteed to always offer a jackpot, especially on a £70 machine and via a feature that isn't explicitly blocked if the machine is behind percentage.....

image.png.8eea2d126ffcb9d69dce33c4e5491ff6.png

image.png.b313f0b682a2fafc8bb9b428fa2fc2b4.png

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

• 1 month later...

This one brings back memories! There was a Super Blackjack Club in a holiday camp for years and I never seen it pay out anything worth shouting about. Then the method came out and we did it a few times. Just took the second feature and maybe got oranges and then did the red, black gamble and the half gamble up to £192. It never cost much more than £100 and once it only cost around £30. 

Chopaholic says"Weapons grade bullshit" 😂 i do agree though this machine is one of the worst i have ever seen for refusing to pay the jackpot.

• Like 1

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/playlists

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

On 24/02/2019 at 16:29, Chopaholic said:

Last one on this, for almost certain!

Thanks to @AmotThe Italian Job £25 unchipped roms are now available. This makes the empty now possible as the £15 version was near impossible to empty. The video above is the 3rd video of this game made by @Chopaholic and it features a video I made of the playing method.

Below is my video of the method. 

Here is the game for you to try. 

Italian Job 2 £25 unchipped.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant video and so great to see a clubber behaving in-front of the camera !!

Will give it another watch this evening as I had it on whilst doing some actual work today.

Just a tip that you can use CTRL + R of course to do a 'plug' but ALT + R will reload the session and revert to the RAM originally loaded which makes things a bit quicker than a File / Exit No RAM Save and re-load.

Also I have seen some absolute criminal fines on the way to the full JP on Millionaires Row in the past more often than not it spits out these daft fines. Anything over £50 on this is classed a Jackpot and gives the JP sequence.

I do wonder if the CP = JP even on this 1.2 ROM set we have. It's either that or when you get the CP it blocks the JP (even if it's ready) for a set amount of play before unlocking that block again. Certainly a CP then a full JP within a few credits is off the cards I feel.

Really great that this video can reach a wider community on Youtube and I will be watching the comments closely.

I'm not sure why I am so intrigued by this machine but I think it comes down to memories of places and times and the fact that it can surprise us even now with higher amounts on certain features than expected etc.

Thanks once again Choppers.

Edited by Mort
  • Like 1

Anyone who has ever been in a club or on a ferry has seen this machine. Probably the most popular clubber of all time in terms of locations, which is why it's arousing so much interest.

The pot definitely isn't a free win on this rom. As I said elsewhere, it's a shame as I always thought this was an excellent way to compensate a club machine. If the pot is just a jackpot, you either have to pump it to get money back, or get very lucky, but either way it's on its arse for days when it's paid out. 

With a free cashpot you can win the jackpot but the machine still plays friendly for casuals who then fill it quicker. 

Ed.

Edited by Boulderdash
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Grab your pipe and slippers for a look into the world of electromechanical fruit machines (and other devices of the same vintage).

Quite a fascinating topic.

Hopefully I got the tech stuff correct......

• Like 2

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, wearecity said:

A bit of a rushed out feel to this one. 

Still enjoyable though. 

It was certainly one of the quicker videos in terms of putting it together, but it still had a pass through Vegas Movie Studio with a bit of work on the audio tracks to bring the machine audio out in a few places. (I'm getting quite adept at doing 'in process' editing using Bandicam these days, so some of the simpler editing work can be done during the actual recording.)

By contrast the recent DAD video was a couple of weeks in the oven before I recorded it, off the back of multiple PMs we exchanged and then me turning it over in my head for quite some time, getting it organised in my mind as to how it was going to run, and then getting the various resources/cutaways ready for the actual recording session - including deciding to '2 for 1' it by including the extended session on electromechanical machines.

So yes, not all videos are created equal, but as the Ice Burger video was demonstrating a single trick on a single machine, I figured I'd just grab the fairly small window of opportunity I had to get it recorded, quickly edited, rendered out, and uploaded for viewing :) 

Edited by Chopaholic
  • Like 1

It was still fun to watch, but I guess didn't have a lot of preamble and you had no memories of the real machine. 

Perhaps I'm just being moany, but I'll just say if an emptier video of a machine was out there already, I'd still watch your video as preference, because of the style you do them in.

• Like 1

Always good to see a new Degsy video pop up on the YouTube subscription feed.

Another thoroughly enjoyable video, and a 'trick' I am planning to test once the cabinet has been upgraded to Windows 10 and MFME 20.

Really hope that we get a revisit on the Indiana Jones following Pook's fabulous update.

Thanks once again

Pete 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, logopolis said:

Maygay Just The Ticket empty trick.

Good vid there, thanks. There were quite a few Maygays had this problem down the years it seems. It looks like lazy programming. The procedure for an invincible board is started, but it looks like it's not ended until a non-invincible board is started, which then overwrites the current state. It would save a programmer a bit of time doing it this way, but is lazy and careless and here we see the end result.

Think of it like opening your umbrella on a wet day, leaving it open once you get indoors, and then only closing it when you get up next morning and see the sun is shining. You wouldn't do it!

• Like 1