YouTube Emulation Extravaganza

Chopaholic

Thanks guys I appreciate the support :) I've said this before but it's not about getting loads of subscribers or views (FME is, ultimately, a bit of a niche hobby), as long as a few folks are enjoying the content and finding it entertaining then it's worth the time it takes me to make the videos.

TBH I wish I had more time to dedicate to making the videos, but for various reasons one per week is pretty much all I can manage at the moment.

There should be sufficient topics to keep me going for a while, I've got a notepad file that I use as a 'scribble pad' for ideas of things I can make a video about, and there are plenty of entries in it :)

I will say that I'm pretty much out of tricks/emptiers now (apart from re-hashes of ones I've already done, for example I don't see the point of doing any more plugging videos), so if anyone has one tucked away in their brain somewhere and doesn't mind relaying it over to me, I'll cheerfully do a video on it. (And a member here has been absolutely fantastic in passing over information about tricks/emptiers to me, including detailed descriptions and even little video tutorials, quite a few of the 'trick' videos on the channel wouldn't exist at all but for him :) )

• Like 3

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

On 14/04/2018 at 00:13, Ploggy said:

Loving these videos, mate. :)

Coronation Street was one of my all-time favourite Maygay's I have to say.  Closely followed by That's Life, and Monopoly.  I never saw an Eastenders where I lived, so didn't build-up a fondness for that particular machine, but I can understand the love for it.

Here's a picture of That's Life to get the retro feels going.  Picture cam from riche100 originally. :)

That's_Life.png

Know we have a classic of the slot-is the flyer clear enough for a dx mate??

Jay

Ok just fired another video up, no machines in it so to say but it does have stuff from the club machine association I talked about in the previous video and it's now been uploaded somewhere so you can go and browse through an entire library of guides yourself.

On 29/05/2018 at 19:50, gemini17 said:

Know we have a classic of the slot-is the flyer clear enough for a dx mate??

Jay

I wouldn't say so, mate.  Maygay fliers are notoriously bad, and this one is no exception.  What makes it worse is the picture of the machine is taken way too far back, making the resolution of the machine really small unfortunately.

10 hours ago, Ploggy said:

I wouldn't say so, mate.  Maygay fliers are notoriously bad, and this one is no exception.  What makes it worse is the picture of the machine is taken way too far back, making the resolution of the machine really small unfortunately.

Real shame mate.

Loved this era of slots from Maygay.

There was a diamond themed slot and ive tried to get the name of it over the years ive been on the emulation sites and still can't find the name of it.

Only played it at the Pleasure beach in Blackpool-it was a feature slot and the top feature had several diamonds with cash values in them.-It was a 20p/£6 or £8 jackpot.

It was defo a Maygay slot and was so bloody addictive !!?

Gave such a good game too.

Wonder if anyone has a list of a Maygay catalogue .

HTS gave me pages of games once in an effort to find another slot ,a 2p feature slot-another one I can't find!!!

I'l revisit that pm and see if I can find the diamond slot.

Jay

4 hours ago, gemini17 said:

Real shame mate.

Loved this era of slots from Maygay.

There was a diamond themed slot and ive tried to get the name of it over the years ive been on the emulation sites and still can't find the name of it.

Only played it at the Pleasure beach in Blackpool-it was a feature slot and the top feature had several diamonds with cash values in them.-It was a 20p/£6 or £8 jackpot.

It was defo a Maygay slot and was so bloody addictive !!?

Gave such a good game too.

Wonder if anyone has a list of a Maygay catalogue .

HTS gave me pages of games once in an effort to find another slot ,a 2p feature slot-another one I can't find!!!

I'l revisit that pm and see if I can find the diamond slot.

Jay

I think you mean Pink Panther...

Part of the SD368 Group

7 hours ago, wearecity said:

Or Return of the Pink Panther (correct name I think) which when you got nudges had a ticking bomb, rather than a specific amount of nudges. 

That's emulated in classic form. 

Fantastic game but no that aint the slot either!

Jay

You'll have to be of a 'certain age' to remember these things.

PLEASE NOTE - If anyone has any other flyers/photos of these abominations, I'd be keen to do a follow-on video featuring them (I talk about this in the video).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

I remember playing a lo-tech that always had crappy miniature carriage clocks, can't remember the name but maybe a Barcrest, did they do a prize version of Nickelodeon? My memory fails me. What's on is due for a revamp I reckon.

wo1.jpg

wo2.jpg

• Like 3

DX Banner.png

1 hour ago, wearecity said:

Here's another emulated one.

I see under some techs, there is an option in configuration for prize payout. I guess @Wizard as ever is the best person to comment on this sort of thing, but if it comes out of some sort of payout tube, then perhaps it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Prize_East_Enders_1.jpg

Edited by Johnnyafc
  • Like 1

Just now, niallquinn said:

Have I fell into the Twilight Zone with Rod Sterling?  I'm sure there was loads of posts, some very heartfelt regarding ourselves...where have they all gone?

Still loving the vids.

NQ.

Split out to their own thread :)

• Like 3

I don't always post links to my online slots videos here, but this fucker has had enough time and money off me to warrant it!

If you want to employ my amazing Photoshop skills by the way, just ask.