YouTube Emulation Extravaganza

Chopaholic

13 hours ago, CompostCORNER said:

Plenty of us guys here were sucked in to a world of fruit machine addiction. I myself have many a time where I got paid, spunked it through the fruit machines in the local arcade and then having to ring my partner to say I've lost my wallet and I haven't got money to get home, as my excuse for wasting the family budget.... My addiction was once so bad I'd even punt my bus fare home. No bus fare, meant a 3 mile walk home. And not an ordinary walk but a truly dejected walk of shame back home. Trying to think of ways I could explain away to my then partner how I lost my money. Mugged..... for the 3rd month in a row? Lost my wallet.... that happens sooooo many times.... Those 3 miles got me thinking about suicide. Doing myself in. And the way I was feeling at that time, it wouldn't be all that difficult to follow that through. That was the early 1990's

That walk leaves you with some strange stuff going through your head. How can I explain away how I've come home with no money on pay day.... I let my family down and most of all i let myself down.

These days I work in North and North East Lincolnshire. That covers Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Scunthorpe and Immingham. In Cleethorpes, I see families who clearly have saved lots of money for some time for their 'Grand Day Out'. Wasting their cash on machines and pushers. Their kids watching and learning.... Future addicts...

Covering Immingham, theres no arcades there. The working class, poor pensioners, people on benefits, those not living comfortable lives are chasing their dreams a different way. I kid you not, I've seen a young mum or dad, get their benefits from the post office, only to exchange a rather large sum of money for National Lottery scratch cards. This seems to be the new gambling sin and you don't even need to go to the seaside. Have you seen the odds on these scratch cards? Claims of 1 in 4 is a winner... thats correct if you were to consider a 'money back' win as a win. I think it's more like 1 in 9 to actually win more money than the scratch card cost. But those win your money back, the WIN £3 but the scratch card cost you £3, you've not made anything on that gamble.

Scunthorpe is the same. People buying scratch cards... Not just the odd card but buying £50 plus on the things...  After they have drawn their benefits or pensions.... (I've seen this stacks and stacks of times in Ashby Scunthorpe and in Immingham).

All forms of gambling are easily accessible to all including those least able to afford it, the most vulnerable. Searching for that win, that dream, that life changing event...

But the whole gambling industry can shake off their responsibilites where they ruin lives by saying...

WHEN THE FUN STOPS....... STOP!

Part of the issue I think maybe for you, was I believe you really liked Watch For My Hidden Treasure machines a lot.

Even on a £4.80 jackpot, these could be brutal, as they seemed to be the first machines, that would actually build up for streak in a brutal way.

People think Red Gaming machines, could be brutal, but these machines, could also take £10-£15 off you, before even offering a win, which I don't remember any machines doing before the WFMHT machines. They could take £20-£30 before they dare give you a £2.40 and £30-£40 before you might get a jackpot. 

It always seemed risky to play them, unless you had £30-£40 minimum on you.

Of course on the other hand, you could get the up to £40-£50 streak out of them, but then a lot of the time, at least 3/4 of the pay was in tokens. Which of course would probably just go back in other machines, for a lot less cash out.

As for Scratch Card, I get more pleasure out of scratching something else lol.

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 3

Soft shite / Get a grip / Sob story alert.  If you've never been affected by gambling, drink and drugs, don't read.

Not read any of the replies since the 10th (I'll catch up shortly, so I apologise if I'm repeating what others have said).

@Chopaholic

Watched the low ebb vid, reading back my notes, I've written "same" 37 times.  In a few places I find it upsetting.  For you, or me, or both, or any other gambler, I don't know.

Mine was almost identical, to the point where I'm thinking something mental like am I you, or are you me?

Only slight difference, I passed the first year at uni, then did the same as you, only in year two, from September to January.

When you mentioned the catologue, I almost fell off my chair.  I got a Great Universal one, and here's the thing, had no income whatsoever.  Bought things I could easily sell, VCRs, Tellys, etc.

Oh and same with Natwest, yes you can have a £400 overdraft, cheques for cash at the tillers.

The "long weekend thing", started out, 1989, September, 18th birthday, I'm taken out on the pop, we go clubbing, had the night of my life.  Few months later, I find some other mates who do this on a Saturday, so joined them.  Then as @Geddy will know, there was Tuesday night snooker in the club, joined the snooker team.  Wednesday was pool night, followed my mates who played in the team home and away.  Thursday night, darts and doms, home and away.  Sunday and Monday, there'd be cards going on, a turn, strippers or whatever.  So it quickly turns into a 7 day session.

Friday/Saturday nights never played the bandits, but on every other night I did, and in the daytime.

The lies, the getting on the 141/159/161/220/535 (one for Geddy, or Alth), on the morning, bye I'm off to uni, get into Sunderland.  Get the bus or train to Shields, Seaburn, Newcastle, Whitley Bay with 6 cans, and be pissed by 9am and ready to play.  And lose.  And walk home, 15-25 miles because I didn't have a free pass or the fare home.  Did that twice from Newcastle.  That's Newcastle to Houghton Le Spring.  Many times from Seaburn to Houghton Le Spring.  Look it up, it's a canny hike.

The relationships fucked up, the chances fucked up as well.  I remember being in a club and watching the bandits waiting for players to come off, being chatted up by lasses, and I'd tell them "our lass is in the other room" so they'd leave me alone, so I was ready to jump on when someone had finished playing.

Bodily functions, I've pissed myself lots of times playing, shit meself only once, which is enough.  On the bus home, everyone saying what's that smell, as lump comes out of my trouser leg.  Ruined a good pair of Chinos, the smell never really left after many washes.

Next 25+ years, pretty much continue to do the same.

Roll forward to April 2019, I'm at AA, and am drink and drug free.  Then came covid.  Then came last August.  When I read the news here, I thought what do I do?  I should have called my support network at AA, or my support at the NY Mental Health crisis team.  But no, I know better obviously.  I go on 6 weeks sick off work, drinking heavily every day, and signed up accounts with Sky Vegas, Casumo, Dream Vegas, and The Sun.  £2 stake.  Win loads in a couple of days.  Few grand up.  Lose that.  And more.  Then September/oct/nov, I spunk away each pay packet, can't pay rent, bills, DD, standing orders etc.  3 times get bailed out by my dad.  Had another trip to James Cook in Boro, not good.  Only then, In November, I realise after 30+ years of gambling, I look into my dads eyes, and see a frail, old man; the torment my life has placed on my parents hits me.  So I stop.  Sign up with Gamstop on a 5 year total ban from everywhere.

7 months on, still drinking everyday, but am gambling free. 

Edited by niallquinn
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, niallquinn said:

Soft shite / Get a grip / Sob story alert.  If you've never been affected by gambling, drink and drugs, don't read.

Not read any of the replies since the 10th (I'll catch up shortly, so I apologise if I'm repeating what others have said).

@Chopaholic

Watched the low ebb vid, reading back my notes, I've written "same" 37 times.  In a few places I find it upsetting.  For you, or me, or both, or any other gambler, I don't know.

Mine was almost identical, to the point where I'm thinking something mental like am I you, or are you me?

Only slight difference, I passed the first year at uni, then did the same as you, only in year two, from September to January.

When you mentioned the catologue, I almost fell off my chair.  I got a Great Universal one, and here's the thing, had no income whatsoever.  Bought things I could easily sell, VCRs, Tellys, etc.

Oh and same with Natwest, yes you can have a £400 overdraft, cheques for cash at the tillers.

The "long weekend thing", started out, 1989, September, 18th birthday, I'm taken out on the pop, we go clubbing, had the night of my life.  Few months later, I find some other mates who do this on a Saturday, so joined them.  Then as @Geddy will know, there was Tuesday night snooker in the club, joined the snooker team.  Wednesday was pool night, followed my mates who played in the team home and away.  Thursday night, darts and doms, home and away.  Sunday and Monday, there'd be cards going on, a turn, strippers or whatever.  So it quickly turns into a 7 day session.

Friday/Saturday nights never played the bandits, but on every other night I did, and in the daytime.

The lies, the getting on the 141/159/161/220/535 (one for Geddy, or Alth), on the morning, bye I'm off to uni, get into Sunderland.  Get the bus or train to Shields, Seaburn, Newcastle, Whitley Bay with 6 cans, and be pissed by 9am and ready to play.  And lose.  And walk home, 15-25 miles because I didn't have a free pass or the fare home.  Did that twice from Newcastle.  That's Newcastle to Houghton Le Spring.  Many times from Seaburn to Houghton Le Spring.  Look it up, it's a canny hike.

The relationships fucked up, the chances fucked up as well.  I remember being in a club and watching the bandits waiting for players to come off, being chatted up by lasses, and I'd tell them "our lass is in the other room" so they'd leave me alone, so I was ready to jump on when someone had finished playing.

Roll forward to April 2019, I'm at AA, and am drink and drug free.  Then came covid.  Then came last August.  When I read the news here, I thought what do I do?  I should have called my support network at AA, or my support at the NY Mental Health crisis team.  But no, I know better obviously.  I go on 6 weeks sick off work, drinking heavily every day, and signed up accounts with Sky Vegas, Casumo, Dream Vegas, and The Sun.  £2 stake.  Win loads in a couple of days.  Few grand up.  Lose that.  And more.  Then September/oct/nov, I spunk away each pay packet, can't pay rent, bills, DD, standing orders etc.  3 times get bailed out by my dad.  Had another trip to James Cook in Boro, not good.  Only then, In November, I realise after 30+ years of gambling, I look into my dads eyes, and see a frail, old man; the torment my life has placed on my parents hits me.  So I stop.  Sign up with Gamstop on a 5 year total ban from everywhere.

Another sad story that no doubt members can relate to in parts.

But it's great to see you're on the right road now. 

There is always a reason behind gambling, boredom and stress being the two main culprits imo. But on the other hand it can be because it can be fun and even thrilling. 

The key really is to prevent the reason/s why someone turns to gambling and because it's not always possible to prevent these reasons from happening, to have an alternative to gambling, when it does.

• Like 4

@niallquinn i feel for you bud, glad you've seen the light and quitting gambling its the right step forward, next up try to at least cut back on the booze it'll do you no good in the end. sometimes like you've stated drinking, drugs and gambling are all linked one way or another. 

Take another look at your dad and ask yourself is drinking loads healthy for you and him, would you want your father seeing you this way 

This Covid bullshit hasn't helped people like us, i'm lucky i was never furloughed, yes it would've been nice to have a four week holiday for free, but i can guarantee i'd be playing the slots more either online or land, purely out of boredom

its about time Boris got his finger out of his arse and opened Everything back up, none of this fannying about get it done for everyone mental wellbeing i bet july 19th will also be pushed back if not wait till Autumn and its flu season starts, back to square one..  

• Like 1
  • MrWhippy 1

3 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

i bet july 19th will also be pushed back

It better NOT be 😬 - I would say I'm 100% confident we'll open up fully but my worry was a new variant would come along and they will play the 'oooh we cant open up because this variant may be super transmissable / vaccine defeating' card - and guess what there's talk of the delta PLUS variant now 😞

• Haha 1
  • No 1

Your box will be CASHPOT

On 04/06/2021 at 13:34, serene02 said:

Companies will use some kind of software that can track updates changes to the game code with each amendment  (JP would back that up as he codes on a day to day basis).  So at least anything newly added that caused some kind of exploit would point directly to the coder making those code updates.

Test machines and some machines in certain chains are connected to the internet these days too, so something would be noticed rather quickly.

• Like 1

On 29/05/2021 at 12:56, Chopaholic said:

DOND Banker's Bonus for this one.

Never tried an emptier or method as I never got to know any but this one is interesting. It does indeed work. 123.6%  and a -1175 drift. £3000 in, and £3696 out. Sure, a big profit of almost £700 but this took soooo many hours to reach PLUS I had the advantage of seeing what was in the DOND prize box so I could play to the advantage. So assuming in the wild, the DOND game was a game of chance, the player not knowing what is in the box. My best time playing was using the BANK IT, saving a single DOND, and busting and getting a single DOND game but with £70 in the box. 2 spins later and back on the feature board with a GO ALL THE WAY.... And the game was still buzzing... The ability to get the BANK IT does seem very difficult to achieve at times. What sort of time do people spend trying a method out? I guess simply not losing on a machine is pleasurable but to play the machine, gaining an edge has to be fantastic. Looking at how long it took me to get that £700, it seems like such a long time but putting it in perspective, it would work out at a gain of about £100 an hour.

Good video Degsy. I quite enjoyed trying to replicate your method. :)

Screenshot (7).png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, logopolis said:

Yeah I did a short video of some game play with these empty roms. I don't have a microphone, so this needs some commentary which explains how the empty works.

Golden Game Empty.zip 104.09 kB · 0 downloads

Nice one man thanks, I did a video on it before but of course it was a chipped version so not quite as good ! Will try and remember and give you a thanks in the video

• Like 1

You probably need to play it a good while before the empty method kicks into gear as it will RAM reset when you load those roms in. Also the volume goes back down to number 1. Up to you whether you want to turn the volume up on the unit.

Edited by logopolis
  • Like 1

On 24/06/2021 at 20:18, CompostCORNER said:

Never tried an emptier or method as I never got to know any but this one is interesting. It does indeed work. 123.6%  and a -1175 drift. £3000 in, and £3696 out. Sure, a big profit of almost £700 but this took soooo many hours to reach PLUS I had the advantage of seeing what was in the DOND prize box so I could play to the advantage. So assuming in the wild, the DOND game was a game of chance, the player not knowing what is in the box. My best time playing was using the BANK IT, saving a single DOND, and busting and getting a single DOND game but with £70 in the box. 2 spins later and back on the feature board with a GO ALL THE WAY.... And the game was still buzzing... The ability to get the BANK IT does seem very difficult to achieve at times. What sort of time do people spend trying a method out? I guess simply not losing on a machine is pleasurable but to play the machine, gaining an edge has to be fantastic. Looking at how long it took me to get that £700, it seems like such a long time but putting it in perspective, it would work out at a gain of about £100 an hour.

Good video Degsy. I quite enjoyed trying to replicate your method. :)

Screenshot (7).png

Been playing this emulation for half an hour or so most days too - will do a write up when I'm 3 grand up - currently at about 2700. To give you a heads up this can be so frustrating - I'm so glad I only did one in the real world (and lost).

• Like 1

Your box will be CASHPOT

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2021 at 11:40, wearecity said:

Part of the issue I think maybe for you, was I believe you really liked Watch For My Hidden Treasure machines a lot.

Even on a £4.80 jackpot, these could be brutal, as they seemed to be the first machines, that would actually build up for streak in a brutal way.

People think Red Gaming machines, could be brutal, but these machines, could also take £10-£15 off you, before even offering a win, which I don't remember any machines doing before the WFMHT machines. They could take £20-£30 before they dare give you a £2.40 and £30-£40 before you might get a jackpot. 

It always seemed risky to play them, unless you had £30-£40 minimum on you.

Of course on the other hand, you could get the up to £40-£50 streak out of them, but then a lot of the time, at least 3/4 of the pay was in tokens. Which of course would probably just go back in other machines, for a lot less cash out.

As for Scratch Card, I get more pleasure out of scratching something else lol.

If you mean the Ace Coin's 'hidden treasure message' machines, they were all being emptied, so you could be getting on a machine where having taken most of the money in free wins, the player had taken a MASSIVE streak to kill the machine so that mug money filled the tubes up. 

In normal play you'd struggle to put a fiver through them without getting £2.40.

• Like 1

On 23/06/2021 at 19:24, niallquinn said:

@Chopaholic

Bodily functions, I've pissed myself lots of times playing, shit meself only once, which is enough.  On the bus home, everyone saying what's that smell, as lump comes out of my trouser leg.  Ruined a good pair of Chinos, the smell never really left after many washes.

Tough read. 

The addiction never leaves you does it. Longest I ever went without putting money in a fruit machine since 1982 was probably when I lived in France in 1990-91. But the second I got back to England I was straight in Medway services.

Covid has been good to me as I'm not going to work and having an hour at lunchtime every day to fill. Looking back at my statements I'd usually take out £200 at least 3 days a week and pay back some, all or more than that on the way back to the office. It caused a fair few letters in my ongoing divorce I can tell you!

Having been burned badly once, I simply refuse to gamble online. Much like cocaine, I know I'd quickly lose control and can't take the risk.

I used to avoid digitals like the plague, having more faith in compensated gambling. But a couple of lucky sessions trousering £300+ and now my addiction spans them too. Fortunately I'm barred from the only pub in my town that has one, after abusing the landlord whose fucking machine twice 'forgot' that I'd won £80ish on one of the games. I'm terrified of FOBTs but every now and again on a complete tilt will find myself in Ladbrokes. 

I'm fortunate to have had a decent income through the years and a failsafe at about £300 down where I quit. Very occasionally I've chased a DOND past that and got some back, as being compensated it has to pay eventually, right?!!?! So I've never had the 20-mile walk of shame and all those hours to mentally beat myself up. Crying in a corner, physically hitting my head yes...

Good luck with your abstinence (I refuse to call it recovery I am afraid). I've now got a £20 cashpoint limit which is a pain in the arse occasionally but it has so far saved me from falling back into old ways. 

• Like 1

On 23/06/2021 at 20:54, vectra666 said:

@niallquinn i feel for you bud, glad you've seen the light and quitting gambling its the right step forward, next up try to at least cut back on the booze it'll do you no good in the end. sometimes like you've stated drinking, drugs and gambling are all linked one way or another. 

Take another look at your dad and ask yourself is drinking loads healthy for you and him, would you want your father seeing you this way 

This Covid bullshit hasn't helped people like us, i'm lucky i was never furloughed, yes it would've been nice to have a four week holiday for free, but i can guarantee i'd be playing the slots more either online or land, purely out of boredom

its about time Boris got his finger out of his arse and opened Everything back up, none of this fannying about get it done for everyone mental wellbeing i bet july 19th will also be pushed back if not wait till Autumn and its flu season starts, back to square one..  

Boris finger will remain in his arse while he thinks there are votes in it. Slavery is a choice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/06/2021 at 21:02, dondplayer said:

It better NOT be 😬 - I would say I'm 100% confident we'll open up fully but my worry was a new variant would come along and they will play the 'oooh we cant open up because this variant may be super transmissable / vaccine defeating' card - and guess what there's talk of the delta PLUS variant now 😞

It will last as long as you want it to. 

Personally I've ignored it all, and apart from working from home and a few months when the pubs and golf courses were shut, my life has been the same.

• Like 1
  • MrWhippy 1

On 23/06/2021 at 20:54, vectra666 said:

On 23/06/2021 at 21:02, dondplayer said:

Well looks like we are re-opening on the 19th July. Assuming pubs go back to normal at least you will be able to get in easily enough and won't be forced to find a table. It looks like the personal details taking might last a bit longer though.

Back on topic:

On 25/06/2021 at 20:53, dondplayer said:

Been playing this emulation for half an hour or so most days too - will do a write up when I'm 3 grand up - currently at about 2700. To give you a heads up this can be so frustrating - I'm so glad I only did one in the real world (and lost).

About 3700 up now - will post at about 4000 up but not played it for the last week or so.

Your box will be CASHPOT

3 hours ago, dondplayer said:

Well looks like we are re-opening on the 19th July. Assuming pubs go back to normal...

You won't be allowed in without a "covid passport". Absolutely nothing normal about that. 

Yesterday Johnson officially announced the Digital IDs to track your every move (back doored via covid "passports") that they all flat denied last year and all of us who saw this was the end game were dismissed as tin foil hatters and conspiracy theorists. 

Imagine if you could go back ten years and speak to your former self. What would you tell that unsuspecting fool?

“In the future, many of your national assets will be owned by China. Most of the goods you buy will be manufactured there too, which you will not buy from your fellow countrymen, but a sole supplier owned by an American.

The most successful politicians will not be elder statesman committed to public service, but young upstarts who view the job as a stepping stone towards tremendous personal wealth in later life.

Your government will pass bills to quash peaceful protest and enable the recruitment of child spies. This will not be limited to the intelligence services, but bodies like the environmental and food standards agencies too. When you ask what this is for, nobody will be able to tell you.

Your government will set up ‘nudge units’ staffed by behavioural scientists who will tell you what to eat, drink and how you should act in public.

The media will grow dependent on government advertising revenue and cease reporting opinions and events that contradict official narratives.

The internet will be dominated by a small number of big-tech companies, who will censor any information that it disagrees with.

In the name of safeguarding its students from harm, schools and universities will cease debate and enquiry. People with contrary views will be barred from them. Even student newspapers will be censored by ‘sensitivity readers’.

At work, you will be made to undergo psychological re-education. Those conducting it will have little to no knowledge of psychology but nonetheless try to change you at a subconscious level.

People will be sacked from their jobs for saying there are two biological sexes or for telling an ill-judged joke. They will not be forgiven if they apologise.

Every major institution and employer will take part in this censorious culture and soon, you will censor yourself when speaking to friends and colleagues without even knowing that you’ve done so.

When a respiratory virus emerges that only kills 0.3% of those who catch it – the majority of which older than the average span of a life – you will be bombarded, 24-hours a day, by terrifying public messaging.

The police will stop you from meeting a friend for a coffee in the park. They will look through your shopping bags to make sure you’ve only bought things that they deem essential. They will film you as you walk in the countryside and put the footage on the internet so to shame you.

Neighbour will spy on neighbour, and when you have friends’ round for dinner, the police will knock on your door and give you a fine.

You will be told to stay two metres away from other people at all times. You will be made to wear a facemask even though there is no evidence that they do anything at all. When this becomes apparent, scientists will say you must wear them so not to frighten other people. Your freedom will end where another’s fear begins.

Families will be kept from dying loved ones. Daughters will be arrested for collecting their mothers from care homes.

Vast numbers of children will be sent home from schools and denied a proper education because one classmate lost their sense of smell.

Weddings will be cancelled. Nightclubs will be closed. Churches will be shut. Singing and dancing will be prohibited. Lovers will be kept apart.

For the first time in the history of vaccinations, several vaccines will be created using messenger ribonucleic acid technology. When the inventor of that technology cautions against its use among those at little risk from the virus, he will be discredited and deleted from internet platforms.

You will be told that the vaccine is not compulsory and yet, those who refuse might be sacked from their jobs. They will be made to queue for longer at airports. They will be put under house arrest if they come into contact with someone who has the virus, whilst those who have had it will not. They will be stopped from going to bars and stadiums. There will be two two classes of people: the clean and the unclean.

Your unassailable and decadent leaders will ignore the rules they set for others again and again, blissfully untroubled by the cries of hypocrisy.  

International leaders, bureaucrats, scientists, royalty and the super-rich will meet in private to discuss how we all must live. They’ll say there’s too many people and not enough resources, but nobody will ask who we should get rid of and how. Their hubris will make them believe they can bring about a utopian future. Their language will be impenetrable to most, them using meaningless terms like ‘stakeholder capitalism’, ‘collectivization’ and ‘sustainable development’. Every now and then, they will make easy to understand proclamations such as their prediction that by 2030, ‘You will own nothing. You will rent everything. You will be happy’. 

Few will question what this means, how it will be brought about or what mandate they have for doing so. Those who question this, or any of the above, will be insulted, ridiculed and so pushed to the margins of society that they are effectively silenced.

Most will stand on the front door step at 8pm every Thursday, clapping their hands and bashing on saucepans.”

Now, what do you think your former self would say?

• Like 2
  • MrWhippy 1

I’d say Wtf!!! Can I go back to the mid 90’s where if you was meeting your boy/girlfriend you’d have to use the house phone or phone box 

long distance relationships required writing a letter referred to as a “love letter” 

only one computer in the house if you’re lucky going out meant going out not online chat 

ooh what good times we live in

on another note @Regmaybe this discussion should be moved to the coronavirus thread? As it’s making this thread derail 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

I’d say Wtf!!! Can I go back to the mid 90’s where if you was meeting your boy/girlfriend you’d have to use the house phone or phone box 

long distance relationships required writing a letter referred to as a “love letter” 

only one computer in the house if you’re lucky going out meant going out not online chat 

ooh what good times we live in

on another note @Regmaybe this discussion should be moved to the coronavirus thread? As it’s making this thread derail 

That's right flood me with all your lots garbage lmfao, no seriously you are right it can be tbh.

**This post can be deleted if moved**

Zippy🤐

So the other day I reached over 4000 up on Banker's Bonus. 8401 in for 12469 out. It's actually
surprising that you can profit on this empty as it needs so many things to go your way.Firstly you need
Deal or No Deal open (or something like super streak) which in itself is not a problem. Secondly you need
to land on the Bonus square and then you need that bonus to be Activate Bank It. Once on the square you
can use hi/lo to get another bonus but on a bad number that may end your game. Lastly when you finally
select Cash or Bust you actually want it to Bust, else everything you did was a waste of time.

The program on this is a bit weird is it can suddenly decide it's not going to open Deal or No Deal for like
£20 even though no value has been taken. Then let's say you don't get your Activate Bank It bonus.
Now you need another board and let's say you get as far as Cash or Bust but the bust lands. A few times I'd
put £50 through without even getting a chance at Cash or Bust. Another I'd put over £100 through before
a Cash or Bust landed on Bust. So this can be really expensive.

Had I tried more than one of these in the real world I would have been so frustrated, particularly with
the Cash or Bust NOT landing on Bust. I would have put my fist through these I'm sure.

Some observations:

Ideal setup is double Deal or No Deal, Activate Bank it lit again (after the bank), Swap box lit,
Message from the Banker lit.

I found taking Message from the Banker after first Deal or No Deal Banker's offer can be quite useful - it
can eliminate more blue values (upping the offer), actually up the offer (only usually a couple of quid
though) or best is change the box. Now the problem here is it can swap for a worse value so only do
this on a really bad box.

Single Deal or No Deal isn't very good even with ammunition - in one round it can take out all the decent
values and then your stuffed as you haven't got the other side to bail you out.

Swap box can be very handy - unlike a swap from Message from the Banker Swap box will always swap to the
best value possible. So a double Deal or No Deal board with £10 / £20 on one side and £10 / £35 on the
other will always swap to £35.

The 140 trick - never worked for me in the real world as never gave the next number message - had the
option to try this about 4 times throughout - it actually worked but only once.

Board entry GATW or auto 70 collect - not a problem - don't need bank it - these are more or less free
wins so don't need to come out the bust pot.

Streak vs Deal or No Deal - although connected there is some separation so once well into this you
can take the streak to retrieve some cash if you land on ? without your bank it. You will find that
the Deal or No Deal comes back within the award of the streak. e.g. get a £15 streak - will cost less
than £15 to get Deal or No Deal again.
Streak awards £10, £15 usually - also £20, £25
Super Streak awards £15, £20 usually - also £35
Do it too often in succession and the streal won't get awarded again for a while though.

Busts that are OK - there are things the bust can land on and not all is lost:
Cash Falls - just keeping hitting start so it says 'too early' - it will award zero and hence you get
the banked Deal or No Deal.
Turbo Cash - just keeping gambling down to zero - again you get the banked Deal or No Deal
Cashpot - a more or less free win so that's fine.

Like a lot of Deal or No Deal's of the era on repower it takes £15+ for the Deal or No Deal to return -
this hinderd me as every time I fired this up the first £15+ was automatically a waste.

It's difficult to know what to do when you are on the Bonus square with a bad number (5/6/7/8) - I've
carried on hoping to land on h/l shuffle - then gambling that in the hope of a 7 or 9.

Message from the Banker on a ? (when no bank it option given) - it often saves you, even indirectly, but
nearly always just results in another ? two moves on. I think it's actually given me the chance for a
bank it twice throughout.

image.png.bbe8f5c2f341ea560d1e7d325eac5d69.png

• Like 1

Your box will be CASHPOT

59 minutes ago, dondplayer said:

So the other day I reached over 4000 up on Banker's Bonus. 8401 in for 12469 out. It's actually
surprising that you can profit on this empty as it needs so many things to go your way.Firstly you need
Deal or No Deal open (or something like super streak) which in itself is not a problem. Secondly you need
to land on the Bonus square and then you need that bonus to be Activate Bank It. Once on the square you
can use hi/lo to get another bonus but on a bad number that may end your game. Lastly when you finally
select Cash or Bust you actually want it to Bust, else everything you did was a waste of time.

The program on this is a bit weird is it can suddenly decide it's not going to open Deal or No Deal for like
£20 even though no value has been taken. Then let's say you don't get your Activate Bank It bonus.
Now you need another board and let's say you get as far as Cash or Bust but the bust lands. A few times I'd
put £50 through without even getting a chance at Cash or Bust. Another I'd put over £100 through before
a Cash or Bust landed on Bust. So this can be really expensive.

Had I tried more than one of these in the real world I would have been so frustrated, particularly with
the Cash or Bust NOT landing on Bust. I would have put my fist through these I'm sure.

Some observations:

Ideal setup is double Deal or No Deal, Activate Bank it lit again (after the bank), Swap box lit,
Message from the Banker lit.

I found taking Message from the Banker after first Deal or No Deal Banker's offer can be quite useful - it
can eliminate more blue values (upping the offer), actually up the offer (only usually a couple of quid
though) or best is change the box. Now the problem here is it can swap for a worse value so only do
this on a really bad box.

Single Deal or No Deal isn't very good even with ammunition - in one round it can take out all the decent
values and then your stuffed as you haven't got the other side to bail you out.

Swap box can be very handy - unlike a swap from Message from the Banker Swap box will always swap to the
best value possible. So a double Deal or No Deal board with £10 / £20 on one side and £10 / £35 on the
other will always swap to £35.

The 140 trick - never worked for me in the real world as never gave the next number message - had the
option to try this about 4 times throughout - it actually worked but only once.

Board entry GATW or auto 70 collect - not a problem - don't need bank it - these are more or less free
wins so don't need to come out the bust pot.

Streak vs Deal or No Deal - although connected there is some separation so once well into this you
can take the streak to retrieve some cash if you land on ? without your bank it. You will find that
the Deal or No Deal comes back within the award of the streak. e.g. get a £15 streak - will cost less
than £15 to get Deal or No Deal again.
Streak awards £10, £15 usually - also £20, £25
Super Streak awards £15, £20 usually - also £35
Do it too often in succession and the streal won't get awarded again for a while though.

Busts that are OK - there are things the bust can land on and not all is lost:
Cash Falls - just keeping hitting start so it says 'too early' - it will award zero and hence you get
the banked Deal or No Deal.
Turbo Cash - just keeping gambling down to zero - again you get the banked Deal or No Deal
Cashpot - a more or less free win so that's fine.

Like a lot of Deal or No Deal's of the era on repower it takes £15+ for the Deal or No Deal to return -
this hinderd me as every time I fired this up the first £15+ was automatically a waste.

It's difficult to know what to do when you are on the Bonus square with a bad number (5/6/7/8) - I've
carried on hoping to land on h/l shuffle - then gambling that in the hope of a 7 or 9.

Message from the Banker on a ? (when no bank it option given) - it often saves you, even indirectly, but
nearly always just results in another ? two moves on. I think it's actually given me the chance for a
bank it twice throughout.

image.png.bbe8f5c2f341ea560d1e7d325eac5d69.png

The thing I love(d) about the older DOND machines was that there was so much strategy involved. Even if there was no emptier, a player could extract far more value from the machine than a casual. 

Unlike the Betcoms where you just press start 1000 times until it relents and gives you a jackpot that may or may not leave you in profit.