YouTube Emulation Extravaganza

Chopaholic

I just installed the latest Arcade Simulator update on the oldest PC I have John, this is the one with the GTX960 in it, and that runs the new version absolutely fine with all the pretties turned on at 1080p, solid 60FPS.

That's a PC with 8GB RAM, quad core CPU and a 2GB GPU, so I honestly think you're in a very good spot in terms of system requirements, even the lowest end modern GPU will be kicking about as hard as a GTX960 I'd imagine. (If not substantially harder.)

• Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

• 3 weeks later...

Great to see it back Chop, fantastic stuff. A couple of laugh highlights for me when they return was your reaction to the ESB skill stop miss and similarly when the heads rolled in on Cluedo when trying to avoid them :D. Look forward to the uploads as they happen. A very welcome back for the channel :)

• Like 1

Hi @Levartemit - ESB has gone on the 'remake' list, I reviewed the original video a couple of weeks ago and wasn't happy with it at all, so my intention is to remake that as a new video. (Pie Factory + clones has gone in the same pile.)

What I can do is append the original video to the end of the new one, so it's there for people to watch if they want to.

My intention was to get ESB remade over this weekend, but I'm just recovering from Covid and my voice isn't up to it yet, plus I'm still feeling like shit on and off too :( (And Mrs Chopaholic and Chopaholic Jnr have it now too, so we really are The Plague House.)

• Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

Hope you and your family get well soon.👍🏻 Good stuff, dont you dare change the reaction to the Cluedo heads tho, I laugh out loud at that as it’s exactly what what I would have done lol 😂 An idea for a future new video is Royle Family/Hilo Watha. One I had for real, short and sweet too. Since your reputation for obtaining ROMS is gold standard, would love to see any version Superhold on BFM

Edited by Levartemit
Addendum

• 1 year later...