Rarest things Noel says

Boulderdash

Was playing DOND Mega the other day and Noel said "I can't work you out" when I must have accidentally gambled against a number. Never heard that in the wild. 

What other rare gems are there, not necessarily on DOND?

For example, Addams Family Pinball says "Dirty pool old man, I it" when you manage to hit the ball over the bookcase into the vault, and even rarer "Great curve shot old man".

Noel says something like "I can't work you out" when you gamble against the number with extra life for the trap on £70 DONDs. 

A rare one was on JPM Do You Feel Lucky when I got a huge red hot streak in an arcade. The bullets ran out and it said "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!" Never heard it say that before and I literally almost did put my hands up!

Edited by logopolis

12 minutes ago, logopolis said:

Noel says something like "I can't work you out" when you gamble against the number with extra life for the trap on £70 DONDs. 

A rare one was on JPM Do You Feel Lucky when I got a huge red hot streak in an arcade. The bullets ran out and it said "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!" Never heard it say that before and I literally almost did put my hands up!

Arghhh feel into a chipped one on my travels once couldn’t give red features or wild thing. Disgusting really

living the dream

• 1 month later...