JPEMU Conversions

wearecity

Mmm strange, will unckeck and try again then. Deffo didnt have a token  win until i checked that button. Regarding the super bright lamps,i know you said it isn't supported but the lamps on the name dont flash at all,why would that be?cheers for the info.

I know how they do it, basically turning off the multiplexer for a short period of time with the required pattern on the outputs. This puts the whole lamp supply voltage on the lamps which makes them light up very brightly.

I just need to work it into the code.

Edited by Wizard

On 05/04/2018 at 09:12, Tommy c said:

Roller coaster also does it when it repeats a win. When it reaches the win it's chosen it flashes super bright as it stops. Also the little dodgem car with the name on does it too.

Confirmed, Sort of like a camera flash when you take a pic in a dark area.

NQ.

Yay, first win, 6 quid.  Sorted.  How strange.

Thanks for figuring it out you lot and posting the info.

Also Skill Cash works now, before it let you up to 3 quid, and then went so quick it was impossible to even see.  AND the cancel button slows it down as it should, whereas it didn't before.

Cheers,

NQ.

You could still empty ones that were TT'ing.  As long as you plug machine before it finishes counting up the win is free.   I remember some JPM's that if you plugged a token win and switched it off before it was above the cash threshold then that token win could be converted to cash.  So a £6 token win plugged at £2.80 would pay it in cash.

J

• Like 1

Another machine, not previously on MFME, Empire Games, Cashbox Club £250 25p by Ploggy.

Thanks to the very latest update of MFME by Wizard posted today, this is now fully playable. Previously it would jam up on paying out 20p.

Also thanks to Wizard for getting this to play at 25p £250 as it was stuck on 5p £75 before.

Thanks naturally to Ploggy for the superb DX for JPEMU. I'm sure I've seen him mention it before, so perhaps he may want to improve as he sees fit.

I've added the standard MFME enhancements such as clickable buttons etc...

Cash_Box_Club-_JPEMU_CONVERSION.zip

Cashboxclub1280DX_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Tommy c said:

Grabbed the update layout but he lamps still don't work

There is an emulator update also Tommy.

@Chris

Shouldn't the update be named V6.1.1?    Though it could get confusing.

Is there a way to make make MFME check for updates and install as necessary.  Would stop all the where is the download, what version do I need etc....  Though could open up a whole load of other problems.

J

It's simplified now, all updates are in the downloads section, and you can check which version you have by looking at the file details

I don't want to keep updating the logo etc everytime a fix a bug

Of course I could revert back to 6 month odd updates and bump up the version number then, but I thought people would appreciate bug fixes etc in more speedy fashion ?

Edited by Wizard
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
  • MrWhippy 1