JPEMU Conversions

wearecity

4 hours ago, wearecity said:

Here's another machine, previously not on MFME (going by the downloads on Fruit-Emu)

Big Banker by Fuzion.

Such a great looking DX and it's coming up to 15 years old!!!

There are no issue with the machine functioning, but sadly the hi-lo reel, did not convert well at all. It really needs doing from scratch and hopefully someone might take it on one day. The main numbers that are difficult to make out are 5, which has a queen on the opposite side and the 3 which has the 9 on the opposite side.

Apart from the usual additions needed in converting, I've added a coin mech to the layout, which enables coins and tokens to be inputted. Of course if you want to remove them, you can, by going into edit mode and right clicking and deleting. The buttons on the side are still usable for coin input and holds, but no token input available this way.

I've hopefully added the correct meter settings, as coins and tokens do register and payout with the relevant noises.

BBv01_1.thumb.jpg.48a0b1602f1464d49390e9935d455274.jpg.

Big_Banker_(JPEMU_Conv).zip  6

Thanks for the conversion.

Remind me what the free win is?  Or best way to play it again?

Cheers,

NQ.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, A:E said:

plug it on token wins, just before it finishes counting up on the bank.

Either 5.80 on £6 token version or £7.80 on £8 token version one.

J

Ah, that'll be why I never did it in the wild - never done anything dodgy, but in the emulator, yay, let's give it a go.

Thanks,

NQ.

2 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Today's your lucky day,

Thanks goto richy1976 for the images uploaded to fruit-emu from eBay

http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/gallery/image/3414-disk-reel/

gallery_25747_11_14913.jpg

That is a good starting point but unfortunately I don't have the skills to correct the flash burn and perspective. It needs to be a perfect circle and viewed from straight on

Thanks for the pics and so on.

Has anyone played it?  Reason is, I've played over a grand through it, only taking wins it's forced on me via the hidden features, and it's not give a single JP or any token win either.

Something a bit strange going on here - I'm fairly sure, it wasn't like that before, and yet it's the same roms, so it has to play the same.

Weird.

NQ.

Just now, niallquinn said:

Thanks for the pics and so on.

Has anyone played it?  Reason is, I've played over a grand through it, only taking wins it's forced on me via the hidden features, and it's not give a single JP or any token win either.

Something a bit strange going on here - I'm fairly sure, it wasn't like that before, and yet it's the same roms, so it has to play the same.

Weird.

NQ.

I had super series or whatever it's called and it paid£16 in tokens although the layout itself needs a token input rather than the 10p one to make it true.

@reg I coulcould probably do the flashburn on the image by copying\ duplicating the 6' card but a perfect circle is where I'm stuck on.

I find it hard to draw a straight line let along a curved one lol, that's why I've never done a disc reeled layout.

3 hours ago, Reg said:

Best I can do using the tools I have where I am at the moment.

Anyone else, please work on the flashburn.

595x595.bmp  9

here you go not perfect regarding the green edging but copied the 6 n 7 cards

B is the same brightness as your original

C is slighty darker, both made bigger but can be reduced again (2595 x 2595)

595x595_B.zip

595x595_C.zip

Here's Viva Rock Vegas Club by POOK. 50p Play £1000 Jackpot.

Or to give it's proper name The Flintstones - Viva Rock Vegas Club.

Not the first appearance on MFME, as Vecs did a 1024dx of this. This is at 1280 res.

Everything seems to be functioning correctly. It's another one that wouldn't convert using v3.0 of Pete's conversion tools. So needed to go via the v2.0 conversion tool and MFME v1.1 route to get it to work. So if you are having trouble with v3.0 of the tool, try v2.0 before giving up.

vivarockvegasclubWDX_(JPEMU_CONVERSION).zip

vivarockvegasclubWDX_1.jpg

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for these wearecity, looking through what you've done so far there are some decent contenders for future videos.

JPeMu 2.50 works on Windows 10 but I've found it's a bit crashy, and of course it's lacking many of the modern features and refinements that MFME now has. (Resize is the critical one these days, especially if you're using a 1440p or better monitor.)

• Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

Not sure if I'm taking this converting thing to far, but...It appears from the fruit-emu downloads that this machine hasn't yet been emulated on MFME.

So, here's a classic layout for an Ace Coin machine, Up Pompay by (sorry don't know who) £15, 30p 86%, running the cursed Whitbread roms.

It was named as Up Pompey under the Jpemu layouts on fruit-emu, but a search for Pompay and Pompey, shows nothing under MFME downloads.

It's fully playable, despite not converting 100% in looks, possibly due to differences in shapes and buttons available between emulators.

Up Pompay (JPEMU CONVERSION).zip

UpPompay_1.jpg

• Like 1

On 29/03/2018 at 18:12, wearecity said:

Here's Viva Rock Vegas Club by POOK. 50p Play £1000 Jackpot.

Or to give it's proper name The Flintstones - Viva Rock Vegas Club.

Not the first appearance on MFME, as Vecs did a 1024dx of this. This is at 1280 res.

Everything seems to be functioning correctly. It's another one that wouldn't convert using v3.0 of Pete's conversion tools. So needed to go via the v2.0 conversion tool and MFME v1.1 route to get it to work. So if you are having trouble with v3.0 of the tool, try v2.0 before giving up.

vivarockvegasclubWDX_(JPEMU_CONVERSION).zip  8

vivarockvegasclubWDX_1.jpg

Used to have a good happy ram for this that let you drop the JP very quickly...........this I suspect this will need 5-10k through!

Thanks!

NQ.

• Like 1