JPEMU Conversions

wearecity

49 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Ooh well!! You know what you have to do then??

Yep, he could always make a couple more layouts and listen and he wouldn't have to pay diddly squat and unless admin changes the game which I strongly doubt everyone just has to live with it.

Zippy🤐

• Like 2

On 26/07/2021 at 16:53, SocialDragon368 said:

Can you please convert these JPEMU machines to MFME V20.1 or are there already MFME versions of these?

They are 
Ace's Bucks Fizz 1024 Classic
Club Cluedo 1280 WDX
Club Royal Flush 1024 DX
Cracker 1024 WDX
G Force DX Layout
Megabucks 1024 WDX
Snakes & Ladders Slider Again 1600 DX
Thunderbirds DX Layout (Not The Clone Of Flintstones)
Wizard of Odds DX

All available in legacy area 

but bit off topic but Don't most of these need updated dxs if there resources 

Edited by infection

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

• 1 year later...
On 24/02/2018 at 19:16, wearecity said:

I hope this is ok to post here, because 3 attempts at fruit-emu to post it and although it sometimes shows, it just keeps disappearing. I've had enough of dicking around.

If not ok, I won't take offence at it's removal and won't post similar again.

Anyway it's a JPEMU conversion of Pinball Wizard 1280 dx which was made by Pook, currently for MFME we have no larger layout than 1024, so thought it worth doing.

pinballwizardwdx3.zip

this has made my day ! i had this about 13 years ago, got it up 4 flights of stairs into my first flat ! Transported from 70 miles away in the back of a Corsa ! Such an amazing sight to see it operational again in emulation form, going to have lots of fun playing this !

I've seen other threads with talk of AI image upgrade, is this layout the current with highest res artwork avaiable ? 

I'm new to the forum but if I knew how to extract the artwork, I'd have a go at upscaling it to higher rez to improve this, 

Welcome contact with DM, see if I can assist ! 🙂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, fruitguru12 said:

this has made my day ! i had this about 13 years ago, got it up 4 flights of stairs into my first flat ! Transported from 70 miles away in the back of a Corsa ! Such an amazing sight to see it operational again in emulation form, going to have lots of fun playing this !

I've seen other threads with talk of AI image upgrade, is this layout the current with highest res artwork avaiable ? 

I'm new to the forum but if I knew how to extract the artwork, I'd have a go at upscaling it to higher rez to improve this, 

Welcome contact with DM, see if I can assist ! 🙂

I made the 1024dx which I recently made bigger it should be within the jpm section in downloads 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fiver Liner Lo Tech by JPM, £15 30p

I merely converted it, so all thanks of course to the layout designer Duplu.

It does use the hi tech sound roms, but they are a 99% match.

Waffle below (or TLDR, as the kids say nowadays)

The Hi Tech version of this machine, has been made into a layout several times, but until very recently the Lo Tech version wasn't on MFME at all.

Thanks to Logopolis, that changed, when he realised that and did a classic for it.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14125-jpm-5-liner-lo-tech-classic-layout/#comment-116686

Other thanks to:

Wizard of course for MFME.

Pete W for the great conversion tool

Wonkysausage who picked up on the fact that a DX had been done for it, for Jpemu.

fivelinerdx_1.jpg

Fiver Liner - Lo Tech.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1