Club Lockbuster £250 Dx

vectra666

Coming soon the clubber of the Awp, using a flyer which needs "cleaning" for those that don't know @woodsy this requires the removal of dreaded lines and blemishes via the clone tool in Ps. Not cleaned a flyer for a will so a learning curve once again for me.

early thanks goto @Samson81 for the hi res flyer uploaded a while back even though its hi res, due to the original machine size on the flyer (took up about 1/4 of the flyer space) its still grainy in places, so may not be the clearest from me, but you never know. anyways here's the flyer image

i'll shove the finshed product in my usual real gold cab image so will be slightly different to this cab

bust.png

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Fortunately for you there’s a lot less than spin on it!! Been trying but definitely not easy so good luck, look forward to seeing how it comes out

It’s when the lines go through text is the headache especially when there’s no other words to duplicate from, sometimes you’ve got to rebuild the letters from other bits n bobs

22 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

It’s when the lines go through text is the headache especially when there’s no other words to duplicate from, sometimes you’ve got to rebuild the letters from other bits n bobs

pain in the arse basically

4 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Very nice job on the lamps, especially with how bad the flyers are. Me, I would have made it more darker to hise the grainy flyer but that's the designers choice. 

released now suppose you can do that via the dx editor by highering the contrast