Desert Island Fruits

Easy Streak £15 Dx

vectra666

Easy Streak £15 Dx

First of two Re-releases from me tonight which were made prior to mfme v5's release

Easy Streak this has been redone from scratch again

Thanks goto

@Tommy c for the base reel symbols used and help getting rid of the "stuck button alarm" needed to remove the button numbers to clear

and to whoever i gained the flyer from

the layout is still ropey in places due to the flyer especially the bonus text, but it says what they are on the alpha display

Plays in Mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming (again)!!!

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, woodsy said:

Awesome layout!! I loved this in the pubs, two blues or less and it’s Easy streak time, also the only game ever to give a nudge gamble for a ten quid win!! Weird stuff

lock buster's another one, of which i may look into redoing again sometime if i can find the cleaned flyer i used before

4 hours ago, vectra666 said:

lock buster's another one, of which i may look into redoing again sometime if i can find the cleaned flyer i used before

This looks great, many thanks for this vecs, love the colour and brightness of the lamps on this. Lockbuster is deffo in need of a revamp, not sure if it was a 1024 I did years ago when I first started making layouts. I remember the game play was pretty flat like loads of bellfruits from this time, but would cough a jp up then do two or rarely 3 flash boards after.

• Like 1

Thanks Vecs. There’s an extra lamp right in the middle, between the 3 arrows and right below where it says “Easy Streak”. It lights up briefly at feature start, and only stays on for invincibility. Pretty unique little quirk, and easily missed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dougsta said:

Thanks Vecs. There’s an extra lamp right in the middle, between the 3 arrows and right below where it says “Easy Streak”. It lights up briefly at feature start, and only stays on for invincibility. Pretty unique little quirk, and easily missed.

That’s the bullseye lamp in test then I left it out as thought it was only for show , what does the light actually look like as could add it in, is there any YouTube vids showing this 

6 hours ago, Tommy c said:

This looks great, many thanks for this vecs, love the colour and brightness of the lamps on this. Lockbuster is deffo in need of a revamp, not sure if it was a 1024 I did years ago when I first started making layouts. I remember the game play was pretty flat like loads of bellfruits from this time, but would cough a jp up then do two or rarely 3 flash boards after.

You did a 1280 one although it was one of your first layouts iirc I did a slightly more colourful one but in mini format 

that said it will get a makeover one day and there’s still the club version to dx although the flyer I have is poor quality 

4 hours ago, vectra666 said:

That’s the bullseye lamp in test then I left it out as thought it was only for show , what does the light actually look like as could add it in, is there any YouTube vids showing this 

It was just a white square 1cm by 1cm as I remember. Looked a bit odd on the original machine, but that’s how it was.

• Like 1

What about that red LED looking thing between the 'No under 18's' sign, and the 'Cash Full' lamp? Wonder if that could be used?

Not played one of these for years, so honestly can't remember what the IM lamp looked like :(

(Edit) ignore that, the lamp was in the very centre, wasn't it, so that LED is probably just something random left on the flyer!

Cheers for the layout, will give it a play later, it's definitely from my era :)

Edited by slotsmagic

Decal collection photography got sidetracked during my month without internet - will get caught up on it soon! :)

8 hours ago, vectra666 said:

You did a 1280 one although it was one of your first layouts iirc I did a slightly more colourful one but in mini format 

that said it will get a makeover one day and there’s still the club version to dx although the flyer I have is poor quality 

Yeah deffo needs an update, I remember the lines being a right pain to remove at the time  of doing the layout, probs one of my early days.

8 hours ago, slotsmagic said:

What about that red LED looking thing between the 'No under 18's' sign, and the 'Cash Full' lamp? Wonder if that could be used?

Not played one of these for years, so honestly can't remember what the IM lamp looked like :(

(Edit) ignore that, the lamp was in the very centre, wasn't it, so that LED is probably just something random left on the flyer!

Cheers for the layout, will give it a play later, it's definitely from my era :)

The lamp for it is 182, if you or anyone else wants to add it for themselves. It's not hugely important for gameplay, but is nice to know when you've got an IM.

9 minutes ago, Dougsta said:

The lamp for it is 182, if you or anyone else wants to add it for themselves. It's not hugely important for gameplay, but is nice to know when you've got an IM.

Any idea what it looked like on the real machine was it just a bulb shining as in a circle of light 💡 as could add it in properly 

8 hours ago, Dougsta said:

It was just a white square 1cm by 1cm as I remember. Looked a bit odd on the original machine, but that’s how it was.

I’ll add a white light in it tomorrow and the upload I’ll also add the bmps off n on ones so peeps can add it in theirselves if I remember that is lol

• Like 1