£5/£25 layouts for Golden Balls & LOTR: The Return of the King

SocialDragon368

32 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Yet again my post is ignored, you really are a prize numpty aren't you. How the fuck do I block this numpty I'm done trying to help him. You need to go and get some social skills you ignorant git!!!!!

But that is normal for him and that is the way it is.

Ignore is>> click on your username, Account Settings, on right Ignored users then add to list.

It is your preference and yours alone but personally I don't do ignorance as shows poor communication skills but that is my own humble opinion.

I know you Tommy and you are quite tolerant but that is your decision and yours alone, sorry you feel that way but please don't let it disturb your passion for emulation and the future. If you are not comfortable with reading something then don't read it.

Edited by Zippy

I get that Tommy but there is only so much you can do before giving up, I see others above have told him to basically get back on the case and create so to speak but think he has been disheartened in many ways. He does try which I have to give him but like I was saying the other day that when you look at a layout which is just 'playable' it is sometimes not enough and this is not comparing but Chloe goes that extra mile for the theme it tingles my spider-senses, she may not Dx but @Clo06 has got some serious talent and sure you agree, sorts all effects and settings down to a tee. The more effort the better outcome, I know you are frustrated as well as many others but you either accept the inevitable or you don't, end of the day the choice is yours!

• 11 months later...