wiring diagrams

dave041166

hi , dave back with questions.  this is prob a question thats been answered. but ive tried to search with no luck. im looking to buy the parts for my mfme machine build. ive found a list of parts needed to start just need some help with a wiring diagram. im sorry for asking these questions but i had a stroke last year and things wont stick in my brain anymore so everything i do needs to be wrote down to give me visual references. i would appreciate any links or images to help . thank you to everyone that could guide me .

• Like 1

Hi Dave.

There are a few diagrams in the cabinet forum, but each build differs depending on what type of coin mech and hopper is being used.

What have you bought so far?
Have you made a design?

You could start a thread in the Cabinet Building when you stat building, and we can help you as you go along:)

• Like 1

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!

Fruit Machine <<<My new project! 

That's great . I will try that. I've only put order in for ipac2 and monitor and computer. I've seen a Azkoyen U Plus Parallel Hopper 24V on ebay so thinking that would suit because I see lots of instructions for that hopper. Really going to enjoy this build and many thanks for help. Will keep updated of my progress.