arcadia pdx

woodsy

19 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Do you know what I’ve just found ctrl & + on ps, my lamps are getting better!! But seriously next time I’m doing a flyer because they look superb really!! Thanks for the support guys

Real images are far better than flyers imo as they have real reflections and dirt on them when I release the clubber check the difference between that and my last trails one. Plus there’s no shitty lines over text etc lol

• Like 2

You know it’s all down to me being frustrated that I’m not as good as you, me 1 attempt and you 500+ approx even with that obvious difference in skills and ability I still feel I shipping be as good!! My own problem of course!! I just want to be the best and I’ve only used Photoshop for three days now haha

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Real images are far better than flyers imo as they have real reflections and dirt on them when I release the clubber check the difference between that and my last trails one. Plus there’s no shitty lines over text etc lol

Please feel free to take the same image from infection and do the layout, I won’t mind or grumble about the quality being better etc, just be good for me to see the difference and possibilities. If you can be bothered that is

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Please feel free to take the same image from infection and do the layout, I won’t mind or grumble about the quality being better etc, just be good for me to see the difference and possibilities. If you can be bothered that is

No you do it! It’s a good learning curve you can’t expect to be pixel perfect straight away 

keep this on wip but I strongly suggest  get a better flyer or image of any machine and when you’re ready come back to it or carry on with this and the end result may surprise you? Either way good luck you’re doing fine btw

• Like 2

Thanks dude, now I’ve just discovered ctrl + so can select the lasso by pixels which makes it tidier, thing is it will never be perfect enough for me so I’m just going to accept it as more of learning than professional execution when complete, starting from blank again doing my own lamp mapping. Only need to learn how to do reels on my own but yours will do eh ;)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pook said:

I have a cabbed version of this from years ago I prepped, you're welcome to the fullsize file, I'll never go back to it.

arc.thumb.png.5053be176473fe05c0aeb12f62df68bf.png

Please mate I’ll be grateful, send the zip at your pleasure 

40 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Please mate I’ll be grateful, send the zip at your pleasure 

Here you go, don't use if if you don't want to as it's not fantastic quality but at least is consistant throughout. The buttons are slightly the wrong config, think I built in red alert club cab. Buttons are easily moved and cloned about,  shout if you're stuck on that.

arcadia.zip

• Thanks 1

DX Banner.png

7 minutes ago, Pook said:

Here you go, don't use if if you don't want to as it's not fantastic quality but at least is consistant throughout. The buttons are slightly the wrong config, think I built in red alert club cab. Buttons are easily moved and cloned about,  shout if you're stuck on that.

arcadia.zip 12.45 MB · 0 downloads

I feel like it’s going to look a lot better than the pdx and I only have to change the background image to be near enough at the same point in design too, nice one Buddy… as the machine itself says “if you’re the best come and the contest” I’ll on my way to streakerville 

• Like 1

On 28/08/2021 at 22:41, Pook said:

I have a cabbed version of this from years ago I prepped, you're welcome to the fullsize file, I'll never go back to it.

arc.thumb.png.5053be176473fe05c0aeb12f62df68bf.png

Just realised there are too many buttons on this cabinet, that’s just tested my skills so if it was a plant thank you, If it wasn’t thank you,

On 28/08/2021 at 23:03, vectra666 said:

Now you’ve gotta do it make pooky proud mate

I’m trying