Hmmm, A paradox but your thoughts!!!

Zippy

If @johnparker007 requests for this thread to be removed or @Reg thinks it is inappropriate under the circumstances I understand and have no ill feelings with eithers decision, just saying this as I can only imagine the stress John is possibly under as would presume he has irl things to deal with and would not want to add to that stress on this thread in any way:)

Now I am not taking anything away from @johnparker007 but didn't want to ask this on his thread as he is already starting to get excess members asking things and requesting stuff (I have backed off in that department as he still has plenty of work on it to do and is still in its preliminary stages) but what is your single favourite thing implemented into his Simulator? Now I am only asking one but I am sure we have many, have asked this before about something similar but cannot remember (cba to trawl all through my threads).

Bearing in mind it is in its initial stages and there is bound to be numerous other things added but I am talking about now, this point in time.

**Note this thread is not about fixes or requesting anything just an insight to what part you like best, now shoot......

For those that haven't seen the simulator yet you can find it here, https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6460-development-updates/page/60/&tab=comments#comment-84536

Zippy

Edited by Zippy
  • Like 1

• Zippy changed the title to Hmmm, A paradox but your thoughts!!!

For me it’sa thing of beauty, as is though I can’t run it on my cheap laptop, even so in the mode I get with no lamps on machines, the way the reels spin and are designed is just gorgeous!

Edited by woodsy
  • Like 1

living the dream

Not actually downloaded it or tested yet, waiting for more advancements BUt For me it’s the ability to pay online (eventually) with others in the virtual arcade I love the fact you can be playing one machine with another flashing next to it and so on

ive seen the video arcade sim with arcade games and if this is going on that direction I’ll never leave and expect my layout release rate to drop significantly as although mfme is the dogs nuts this is where mfme and wizards legacy will finally end up something I’ve been hoping would happen to it for a long time

• Like 3

Realistically speaking Vecs nothing lasts forever which is why we should never take things for granted. Some hard hitting words from me in Johns thread but have wondered if that overwhelming responsibility can take a major toll on ones health.

For me on the AS is that reel bounce for now, just seems so realistic and wanting.

• Like 2