Jump to content
DX'Cellent

That's Life DX - Maygay - M1A


Pook
 Share

Recommended Posts

Think I've mentioned this before but I've been messing around with this as my next redraw project. Hopefully save the bottle and key, everything else is just geometrics and text which hopefully will be within my wheelhouse,  I'll update as and when I have anything.

Based on the classic by Bugs.

thats.thumb.jpg.cf610e18520ae314805b2a5edcbb53d5.jpg

Edited by Pook
  • Like 11
  • Awesome 3

DX Banner.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, stevedude2 said:

Is this still mute or have the sound ROMs turned up?

Best of luck with this - very rare Maygay!

 

3 hours ago, Pook said:

Full sound, wasn't aware they were missing.

Degsy played this on his channel and he doesn't play mute layouts.

Edited by wearecity
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had one in The Bedford pub in Balham in the 90's and was there for a good couple of years, knew a fair few scattered about but were mainly in pubs.

The classic is pretty good tbh but wouldn't mind doing the emptier on this.

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Still waiting on an apology but I won't hold my breath 😗"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, wearecity said:

 

Degsy played this on his channel and he doesn't play mute layouts.

Can confirm, sound ROMs have been around for this for a long time.

Looking forward to this one Pook, I have a very clear memory of streaking one of these at London Euston train station and was then harassed for some of the tokens by a couple of undesirables.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Premium fruit machine emulation and online slots entertainment - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chopaholic said:

Can confirm, sound ROMs have been around for this for a long time.

Looking forward to this one Pook, I have a very clear memory of streaking one of these at London Euston train station and was then harassed for some of the tokens by a couple of undesirables.

Look forward to the video. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bottom glass done...

1552823796_bottomglass.thumb.jpg.559d57b52b85ae79626cb5347cc48338.jpg

Really not happy with the original bottle and key, no matter how I try to 'HD it up' it just doesn't match the new art, think I might try to redraw them which should be fun as I've never really attempted any sort of free hand before...

1994754242_bottleblur.thumb.jpg.c001f7809ad1102d8df49d5b66b54bb6.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

DX Banner.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Pook said:

Bottom glass done...

1552823796_bottomglass.thumb.jpg.559d57b52b85ae79626cb5347cc48338.jpg

Really not happy with the original bottle and key, no matter how I try to 'HD it up' it just doesn't match the new art, think I might try to redraw them which should be fun as I've never really attempted any sort of free hand before...

1994754242_bottleblur.thumb.jpg.c001f7809ad1102d8df49d5b66b54bb6.jpg

This is where we need that @Benjamoose for this he did marvels with homers meltdown looking good though 

can you not get @infection to AI scale the flyer might bring the bottle up a bit

Edited by vectra666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

That has been scalled and blurred and ran through countless filters,  AI'ing from such a small image completely loses definition.

I could go with a random image grabbed off the internet like I knocked up below, which I might have to go with if the redraw doesn't go well. Looks ok with the art but I'd know it's no authentic so I'd like to try at least. Back to work on Wednesday so I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

490530583_newbottle.thumb.jpg.5c348557650e8a1c2ff95a03a24b2bc6.jpg

Edited by Pook

DX Banner.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Chopaholic said:

Can confirm, sound ROMs have been around for this for a long time.

Looking forward to this one Pook, I have a very clear memory of streaking one of these at London Euston train station and was then harassed for some of the tokens by a couple of undesirables.

I needed the tokens bad man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/08/2021 at 18:07, Road Hog Mad said:

How do you that?

He makes it look so easy until one hits PS and you think wtf!

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Still waiting on an apology but I won't hold my breath 😗"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Anyone remember this machine well?

There's a bank of sequential lamps that I've assigned to the main title of the machine, but there's another title lamp in pink that lights at the same time as the other title lamps (always on but flashes during 'that's life' on board), not sequential with the others so appers to be elsewhere on machine, maybe top glass somewhere, bottle/key?

tl.thumb.jpg.9fc5ef88947a577cbc70c851bc3df155.jpg

 

Edited by Pook

DX Banner.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...