Big Size Layouts

Road Hog Mad

13 minutes ago, No1Stoney said:

Machines such as that popeye one, goto design mode and crop out the side art. Do this with any layouts you want, just simply crop out anything that isn't the actual machine from all sides. then save. machine will stretch to fill the screen now

I can't see a crop out the side art option

Untitled.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2021 at 18:10, Road Hog Mad said:

So... got the majority of them how I want them, a lot I can live with.

Note to future layout creators, make them 1600 :D

@Tommy cLayouts fit perfectly on my machine.

The ones I have struggled with are the M1A madness ones, can't seem to get them right. Did anyone else make there own version of these?

Can you please tell me exactly what you mean by 1600? Probably a stupid question to you but I’m new at this and getting confused. So for example I have a layout I’m making now, in Photoshop what size canvas, what size image? And I’d that in pixels or mm,cm etc then I will save the file as a jpg before using it as the background in mfme. I just need telling one please. Hope that makes sense!! @Tommy c layouts work fine so can I get those details please.. simple enough for a 8 year old to do it thanks

living the dream

What are the dimensions & weight of a fruit machine?
There are a few different cabinets fruit machines are built in. (They are all designed to fit through a standard sized doorway) As a general guide:
Bell Fruit, Mazooma, QPS, Reflex, G squared, Betcom & Blueprint: Height 180cm, Width 71cm, Depth 67.5cm (Eclipse Cabinet - Has a black plastic bumper on top and front of the glass with metal sides)
Barcrest, Red Gaming, Vivid Gaming, Maygay, Extreme Gaming Height 181cm, Width 71cm, Depth 67.7cm (Horizon Cabinet - Has a moulded plastic frame)

22 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

What are the dimensions & weight of a fruit machine?
There are a few different cabinets fruit machines are built in. (They are all designed to fit through a standard sized doorway) As a general guide:
Bell Fruit, Mazooma, QPS, Reflex, G squared, Betcom & Blueprint: Height 180cm, Width 71cm, Depth 67.5cm (Eclipse Cabinet - Has a black plastic bumper on top and front of the glass with metal sides)
Barcrest, Red Gaming, Vivid Gaming, Maygay, Extreme Gaming Height 181cm, Width 71cm, Depth 67.7cm (Horizon Cabinet - Has a moulded plastic frame)

Thanks dude, another thing how come your layouts the pictures are so smooth pixel wise, they have smooth edges not boxed pixelated ones which I keep getting, is there a way to make my layouts that smooth please

living the dream

43 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Thanks dude, another thing how come your layouts the pictures are so smooth pixel wise, they have smooth edges not boxed pixelated ones which I keep getting, is there a way to make my layouts that smooth please

how do you mean show me via your pm it maybe the size image you're using or how you darken down the initial image?

21 hours ago, woodsy said:

Use lamp masks, they are built into mfme, you just after to assign them in lamp properties.  It's fairly easy to do and it should smooth off your hard edged lamps ;)

J

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, serene02 said:

Use lamp masks, they are built into mfme, you just after to assign them in lamp properties.  It's fairly easy to do and it should smooth off your hard edged lamps ;)

J

Thanks @vectra666 has been incredibly kind and not only made the initial image to the starting standards I was unable to get to but also screenshot the whole process for me to have as a guide. It’s completely changed my feelings towards fml work as was losing the fire inside, the main thing is ( if anyone didn’t know) use BMP not JPEG files for your artwork!! It’s ridiculous the difference in pixel quality!! I’m happy as I’m sure vecs is too, to share the little guide to anyone else who’s in the process of learning how it’s done.. thanks for your help guys!! You all have been really helpful and continue to be so

• Like 1

living the dream