A little closure...

sean

Since joining  Desert Island Fruits and learning a little about fruit machines, I have seen how fruits should play and pay.

Frankly I am shocked at how many fruits I came across in the wild that  had been, Ahem adjusted or worked. I felt so foolish and

this was made worse because I thought I had an edge as I played them so often. 

For nearly 2 decades I have been free from that nightmare scene. I am grateful to DIF for allowing me access to learning as it 

has cleared up many un answered questions and helped with closure. Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sean said:

Since joining  Desert Island Fruits and learning a little about fruit machines, I have seen how fruits should play and pay.

Frankly I am shocked at how many fruits I came across in the wild that  had been, Ahem adjusted or worked. I felt so foolish and

this was made worse because I thought I had an edge as I played them so often. 

For nearly 2 decades I have been free from that nightmare scene. I am grateful to DIF for allowing me access to learning as it 

has cleared up many un answered questions and helped with closure. Thank you.

Bit of an eye opener isn't it.

Don't worry @sean you were not the only one to be blind here.

Monopoly Club was the one that really turned me.

A long time ago - there was a version of the emulator that allowed you to load in save states for the game very easily, I found and proved on a save that no matter what you did, you would always lose against one of the features.

This was the beginning of the lauch of the Fairplay campaign by a member who is no longer around ( he runs the Wings Over Scotland site )  and a lot of fun and games was had back then.

I don't know if @Chopaholic ever did a video on Fairplay, if he did I apoligse I can't remember it - if he did not, then maybe he would consider it ?

• Thanks 1

My Fairplay video is here, but it's essentially an extended trailer for Fishsta's Fairplay video (both linked below).

A wider theme that I've been expanding on in some of my recent videos is that compensated machines have never been done 'properly', they've been vulnerable to manipulation forever, to the benefit of a small number of 'pro players', at the expense of everyone else.

I don't blame the players, they were just playing the machines that were put in front of them, the companies that released them and the alleged 'regulators', I have less kind words for.

Edited by Chopaholic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth