New Cabinet Build

Road Hog Mad

2 hours ago, woodsy said:

That’s not bad!! I’ll have a good think On that

I originally bought an old quiz machine for my cabinet which was around £80, I stripped it all out and put my own pc in. The quiz machine touch screen was fine, they're about £100 second hand still. I've recently stripped it all out and put it in a new cab, here is a price of what I paid when it was in the quiz machine cab...

Quiz machine cab £80 (can be more now) + Petrol to pick it up. (I used the PSU out of that to power the hoppers and coin mech (recycle where you can).

Second hand i5, 8gb computer tower off ebay £50

60GB SSD £15 ish

Basic Graphics card £25 ish

IPAC & PAC DRIVE £60 ish

X2 Hoppers Azkoyen £90 (cheaper ones can be used)

Mars ME126 coin mech programmed by BF74 from the Mecca. £30 and £30 in tokens.

Misc £30.

With regards to the IPAC's etc. my anal mate reckons he can make his own IPAC's for 1/4 of the price and fool MFME in to thinking its an IPAC, we'll see (be a lot cheaper).

Buttons about £25 from here... Your One Stop Shop For Arcade Parts And Components (arcadeworlduk.com)

I think that's it lol.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Road Hog Mad said:

What so I could buy this and just put my laptop in it? I’m totally clueless mate, as in fart in a thunderstorm useless 

E576CA5A-C6A1-4C44-ABE6-1FDEFA2C5DBB.png

living the dream

21 minutes ago, Road Hog Mad said:

I originally bought an old quiz machine for my cabinet which was around £80, I stripped it all out and put my own pc in. The quiz machine touch screen was fine, they're about £100 second hand still. I've recently stripped it all out and put it in a new cab, here is a price of what I paid when it was in the quiz machine cab...

Quiz machine cab £80 (can be more now) + Petrol to pick it up. (I used the PSU out of that to power the hoppers and coin mech (recycle where you can).

Second hand i5, 8gb computer tower off ebay £50

60GB SSD £15 ish

Basic Graphics card £25 ish

IPAC & PAC DRIVE £60 ish

X2 Hoppers Azkoyen £90 (cheaper ones can be used)

Mars ME126 coin mech programmed by BF74 from the Mecca. £30 and £30 in tokens.

Misc £30.

With regards to the IPAC's etc. my anal mate reckons he can make his own IPAC's for 1/4 of the price and fool MFME in to thinking its an IPAC, we'll see (be a lot cheaper).

Buttons about £25 from here... Your One Stop Shop For Arcade Parts And Components (arcadeworlduk.com)

I think that's it lol.

That’s bloody awesome advice there thanks, honestly I don’t understand half of it!! I’m thinking of asking you gets on here to quote me a cheap as possible build haha im that way inclined… lazy

living the dream