DX'Cellent

Untouchable DX - JPM - Impact

Pook

I've just tried on my tired old mini gaming desktop down here (based on a GTX 860M, so laptop chip) and it's giving the same error. Haven't tried on main PC (now with a 3070Ti, wish I'd held out for the 3080 but just glad to get a current GPU at retail price rather than being ripped off!!).

@Chopaholic I know it's daft but have you tried things like saving the layout out again on one of your PCs that does open it, and seeing if your newly saved copy runs on your laptop? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chopaholic said:

So do we have any theories on what's causing the error for some people?

It's quite annoying because I want to do a video about this but I get the error on my gaming laptop which is what I use to do recordings for my channel! :) 

I tried resaving the game but didn’t work

Just press ok reload the game three times it’s ok then 

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Chopaholic said:

So do we have any theories on what's causing the error for some people?

It's quite annoying because I want to do a video about this but I get the error on my gaming laptop which is what I use to do recordings for my channel! :) 

Missus took the inlaws shopping so grabbed a cheeky hour on the PC, updated the first post with a non prism lamp version, doesn't act as authentic as the prism lamps but it does the job nonetheless .

Anyone who was having issues replace the .fml file from the original, be to good to hear back if this has fixed your issue.

• Like 2

DX Banner.png

1 hour ago, Pook said:

Missus took the inlaws shopping so grabbed a cheeky hour on the PC, updated the first post with a non prism lamp version, doesn't act as authentic as the prism lamps but it does the job nonetheless .

Anyone who was having issues replace the .fml file from the original, be to good to hear back if this has fixed your issue.

loads straight away first time now, thankyou again

although there's only the gangster on lamp 1 showing shouldn't there be a police man on lamp no2 (lamp no.169)?

Untitled.png

Edited by vectra666

1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

although there's only the gangster on lamp 1 showing shouldn't there be a police man on lamp no2 (lamp no.169)?

Untitled.png

Yeah I just popped in an basic gangster lit and unlit, you can't get the twin lamp blended effect like you can on prism lamps so just went with on/off, feature works fine. I get your point though as if you miss it say 'you fingered a cop' ooooer missus, was just a quick fix for the people who couldn't load it.

Edited by Pook

DX Banner.png

1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

Untitled.png

Ok, so v2 of the updated .fml file updloaded into the first post. I've merged the lamps together and set as the off lamp so it gives the effect of a prism lamp but disguised in basic lamp form, also cops or mobsters can be fingered, fnnnr.

mixed.jpg.16021ccd19a37c5cd6487dc52da0bdc6.jpg

DX Banner.png

Cracking release Dave.

No problems with original download, so may be some members have slower tech??

Remember the slot fondly, having the pleasure of two units in one location in Blackpool-Mr B's Amusements.

Those were the great slot days!

Many thanks to all involved with a dynamite release.

Jay

Thanks Dave , really look forward to playing on all these wonderful dx's when I'm able to afford a new modern pc. 

17 hours ago, gemini17 said:

Remember the slot fondly, having the pleasure of two units in one location in Blackpool-Mr B's Amusements.

Ah yes gemini17 , I too remember playing in the arcades in Blackpool, when I lived there. 

They had such a variety of machines to play, and not just fruits, in those epic days.