Jump to content

Big Chief


kutjebef
 Share

Recommended Posts

Great layout here and one machine I use to empty back in the day, in fact this, Taverner, Joker were emptiable including Cloud 999 and Blue Moon and that was before the ram reset flick on the latter two, free creds all the way. 

Effects and shortcuts need adding, people that know won't be too bothered as can do it themselves but will save noobs downloading asking consistently. 

 

Zippy🤐

  • Like 2

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Head over to my thread for extra fun and frolics" https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2941-emptiers/&tab=comments#comment-19855

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great to see this get a release.

As Big J says, there are some issues.

In addition, the 2nd triple bar lamp on the pay table should be lamp no 81, and the 3rd triple bar lamp no 82.

Still as I say, great to see this one get a DX.

EDIT....If people wish to add effects, in edit mode under the effects tab within the configuration from the drop downs besides the triacs, triac 1 should be 20p slide, 2, £1 slide and 3, Token slide.

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wearecity said:

Great to see this get a release.

As Big J says, there are some issues.

In addition, the 2nd triple bar lamp on the pay table should be lamp no 81, and the 3rd triple bar lamp no 82.

Still as I say, great to see this one get a DX.

Thanks ill fix it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, kutjebef said:

Thanks ill fix it

A couple of other bits, the token mech should not contain a button number.

Instead choose Tok MPU4 from the Coin Note drop down list.

Then add Meter 3 * 1 as an in meter, so tokens inputted register. Change the out meter to 4 * 1

EDIT...Also missed it first time but £2.40+repeat on pay table is lamp 83

🙂

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wearecity said:

A couple of other bits, the token mech should not contain a button number.

Instead choose Tok MPU4 from the Coin Note drop down list.

Then add Meter 3 * 1 as an in meter, so tokens inputted register. Change the out meter to 4 * 1

EDIT...Also missed it first time but £2.40+repeat on pay table is lamp 83

🙂

yes its been fixed all together thanks for all the help and advise cheers

updated file uploaded please test it to make sure everything is alright thanks

Edited by kutjebef
  • Like 1
  • Welcome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had already changed mine @wearecity but thanks for that.

The one thing I like more than playing or releasing is constructive criticism, if we don't learn from that we don't improve.

 

Zippy🤐

  • Like 2

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Head over to my thread for extra fun and frolics" https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2941-emptiers/&tab=comments#comment-19855

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@kutjebef just been playing this great looking dx there.

a few things though

the £1 coin input is set to token input add bit7 128 for £1 (see image below), found this via wizard's original classic layout

add meters to the right side of effects to get the meter ticking sounds

add a reel gradient if needed

and could you add text to the buttons to make em stand  out better?

Untitled.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

@kutjebef just been playing this great looking dx there.

a few things though

the £1 coin input is set to token input add bit7 128 for £1 (see image below), found this via wizard's original classic layout

add meters to the right side of effects to get the meter ticking sounds

add a reel gradient if needed

and could you add text to the buttons to make em stand  out better?

Untitled.png

@vectra666 £1 coin input & meters sound effects are added now in 1.0.2 thanks for help

 I want to keep the buttons as they are just like @Wizard Big Chief

Edited by kutjebef
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...