Vivid Red White And Blue Massive Red Streak

logopolis

This is the great new layout from @No1Stoneywhich is a game that had potential for big streaks and profits. If the machine was offering mixed streaks regularly then you could knock these back and go for the red streak which shouldn't be too far away. The streak could hold over multiple times as you will see in the video.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

My best in real life on a Big top was £75, £75 £52...... it had cost me a tenner......

It was on unit 3... funny as fuck though cos i had been waiting for unit one... and a cunt I knew sprinted the length of the arcade to get on it before me whilst i was collecting a bank out on rollercoaster.

I was cursing him and giving him some serious shit - i mean he knew i was waiting for it.... and what he did was totally against the players code.

He lost over £100 on his... and whilst he was stuck on it... I cleaned up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, MikeyMonster said:

My best in real life on a Big top was £75, £75 £52...... it had cost me a tenner......

It was on unit 3... funny as fuck though cos i had been waiting for unit one... and a cunt I knew sprinted the length of the arcade to get on it before me whilst i was collecting a bank out on rollercoaster.

I was cursing him and giving him some serious shit - i mean he knew i was waiting for it.... and what he did was totally against the players code.

Well that is karma for you, what goes around comes around but saying that it is spoils of war when it comes to that, had that a few times in my emptier days but just let them get on with it, not bragging but had other emptiers in a place where I went, this guy put all his dough in the one I emptied after as the old girl in the arcade working there re-filled it after I emptied it and he put all his dough in thinking he was getting a streak because it was banging down the back, I then re-emptied it, like I said it was everyone for themselves back then.

Zippy🤐

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MikeyMonster said:

If the red streak starts with the dollars £3 win then you know it's definitely a £52 streak. Can't remember the equivalent on Big Top. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, logopolis said:

If the red streak starts with the dollars £3 win then you know it's definitely a £52 streak. Can't remember the equivalent on Big Top. 

They are the same... JP start is either £19 if followed by £2 or £75 if followed by a fiver..... (might have been a tenner on big top - honestly cannot remember)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeyMonster said:

They are the same... JP start is either £19 if followed by £2 or £75 if followed by a fiver..... (might have been a tenner on big top - honestly cannot remember)

Jackpot start can give the £1 symbols next on Red White And Blue. Not sure if it can on Big Top.

2 hours ago, logopolis said:

Jackpot start can give the £1 symbols next on Red White And Blue. Not sure if it can on Big Top.

@logopolis on Big Top it can go JP, £2 £2 for a £19 total......

Same profile, just wins very slightly different as Big Top is £2, £5 £10 £15 on the feature. Same totals for most of the sequences though - especially the bigger ones.

I also have had £75, £75 JP start IRL..... but it let me down as the last one was £19..... :)

On 25/07/2021 at 23:51, GeorgeJG said:

Anyone know the absolute top whack streak combo? You'd think in theory as it can hold several times it could go for over £300 but they always felt once you got over the £170ish point that any hold from that point was not going to be a big one. 

I witnessed a mate empty a £25 jackpot Red White and Blue in Ingoldmells. He definitely had a couple of big streaks and there was over 50 in the bank when it went empty. The staff filled it up through the coin slot which meant the machine wasn't reset and it held another couple of times after. He must have got at least 10 tops, I'll have to ask him about it.

Edited by logopolis
  • Like 1