Devil of a Deal £35 Dx

vectra666

Devil of a Deal £35 Dx

Next up is this devilish slot from Qps, a different take on the normal Dond game

Big Thanks Must firstly go to @Wizard without his genius this game would've never been a reality, of course there's mfme but the 10 spaced number band in which he fixed in Mfme v20.1 in order for this to run

@Player for images used including reel bands from 2019

@Clo06 for the hi lo band from her classic i used for configuration settings etc

WARNING!! The red and blue text flashes a fair bit in attract mode 

also there maybe a slight slow down when on the feature board whilst hi/lo,ing if you've a slower spec lappy like me but it isn't that bad

Shortcuts are written in a text file and the within warning notes

I think thats it!!! so,

Enjoy and Happy Gaming

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

Not sure the lights are correct on the top game Vecs, when i got the crossed forks to eliminate a value it started from £3 and i ended up with £10 and £15 repeaters as last two values, and it offered £4.50, no dealed to £15+r and it gave £5+r

Not sure if you've mentioned something to do with this earlier, sorry if you have, i'm not long awake :)

Edit:  Just DOND'd again to see, £8+r gave £3.50+r this time.

devil.PNG

Edited by Jamessco

5 hours ago, Jamessco said:

Not sure the lights are correct on the top game Vecs, when i got the crossed forks to eliminate a value it started from £3 and i ended up with £10 and £15 repeaters as last two values, and it offered £4.50, no dealed to £15+r and it gave £5+r

Not sure if you've mentioned something to do with this earlier, sorry if you have, i'm not long awake :)

devil.PNG

I’ll look into this later see what the test mode reveals

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jamessco said:

devil.PNG

It could be the deal  reel wrong

as the feature board is the same as @Clo06’s classic I had that with the hi lo reel . I’ll check later unless someone has verified it beforehand 

• Like 2

just looking into this and compared it to @Clo06 release and yes all my Dond lamps around the board were wrong, i can only apologise and it will be rectified shortly, just re-testing layout again

sorry to those that have downloaded already give me say a hour 

• Like 3

Haven't yet as will be on Monday and doing that happy ram for it, tbh the best people to tell you are the ones that are use to and enjoy this type of tech, sorry Alan but that is just me.

Zippy🤐

• Like 1

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Head over to my thread for extra fun and frolics" https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2941-emptiers/&tab=comments#comment-19855