Jump to content

MFME V20.1 Refresh for Full Of Beans/Cash Bang Wallop?


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, SocialDragon368 said:

Please is anyone wondering if Cash Bang Wallop and Full Of Beans could do with a MFME V20.1 refresh?

I saw some earlier DX's for old MFME and wondering if they could be updated.

of course you could do your own version dx/classic but given your latest re-release via fruit-emu i take it thats a no from you? https://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/topic/52784-layout-diy-fixes/page-41#entry333229

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

of course you could do your own version dx/classic but given your latest re-release via fruit-emu i take it thats a no from you? https://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/topic/52784-layout-diy-fixes/page-41#entry333229

You know what Vecs I would usually laugh at that but it has got a bit boring and cba, hahahaahahahahaha I lied!!!

 

Zippy🤐

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Head over to my thread for extra fun and frolics" https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2941-emptiers/&tab=comments#comment-19855

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SocialDragon368 said:

Please is anyone wondering if Cash Bang Wallop and Full Of Beans could do with a MFME V20.1 refresh?

I saw some earlier DX's for old MFME and wondering if they could be updated.

To be fair, this is not a bad question at all here which is why I let that post through.

We know that @SocialDragon368 can barely make a classic layout so there is no way he is going to do a DX, so there is no point in sharing resourses to him.  That is made all the clearer by his post at Fruit-Emu that @vectra666 shared.

I have also asked for updates, I know I'd love to see a newer version of Queen Vic and there are a few others as well - it's not a bad thing to ask and gives DX designers an idea of what maybe wanted in the future if they're ever short of anything.

That being said, @SocialDragon368 I have just fired up a copy of Full of Beans and did it at full screen max, it does not look too bad.

image.thumb.png.6cd9785a512b13a072e2057abd77c5e2.png

  • Like 4

Gentlemen02.png.da52791c8396717d0719dc50bdda588f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are so many machines that were originally released as a £15 jackpot Dx which could do with a £25 update. Mainly Barcrests but also games from other manufacturers. A machine that I have always wanted to see is a Vivid Red, White and Blue Dx. There are a couple of videos on YouTube which show most of the machine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, logopolis said:

There are so many machines that were originally released as a £15 jackpot Dx which could do with a £25 update. Mainly Barcrests but also games from other manufacturers. A machine that I have always wanted to see is a Vivid Red, White and Blue Dx. There are a couple of videos on YouTube which show most of the machine. 

@infection has images of this, maybe one for @No1Stoney to do?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, logopolis said:

There are so many machines that were originally released as a £15 jackpot Dx which could do with a £25 update. Mainly Barcrests but also games from other manufacturers. A machine that I have always wanted to see is a Vivid Red, White and Blue Dx. There are a couple of videos on YouTube which show most of the machine. 

It's a tricky one. While £25 was definitely an update, I was never a fan of rechips, and would rather play the machines on their original stake and prize. When the JP gets increased, but the stake changes the same, something has to give - and that's normally gameplay, at least on machines which don't streak much. On those which do it's probably less of an issue as they just change the streak, so rather than being say 5 x £15 jackpots in quick succession, it might just be 3 x £25.

  • Like 1

Decal collection photography got sidetracked during my month without internet - will get caught up on it soon! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, No1Stoney said:

Tried red,white and blue (aka stars & stripes) and I couldn't get it to work. Missing roms I think was the issue??

Would love to DX this, was on my to-do list. We have good images of it

Is that the single player one or the triple version?

I've just tried the roms I have labelled (triple) but it turns out they're the single player ones.  I did that one years ago anyway :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dad said:

Is that the single player one or the triple version?

I've just tried the roms I have labelled (triple) but it turns out they're the single player ones.  I did that one years ago anyway :)

Hi dad, yes the triple version is the one I'm after. I used the ROMs labelled triple but like you say, they appear to be the single player ones! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, No1Stoney said:

Hi dad, yes the triple version is the one I'm after. I used the ROMs labelled triple but like you say, they appear to be the single player ones! 

I downloaded Red, White and Blue roms from a post made by loo over at Mecca. They seem to be the triple version as I loaded them into the Star and Stripes layout and it did a slave unit error. It did actually let me play on but when I get a streak it plays weird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, slotsmagic said:

It's a tricky one. While £25 was definitely an update, I was never a fan of rechips, and would rather play the machines on their original stake and prize. When the JP gets increased, but the stake changes the same, something has to give - and that's normally gameplay, at least on machines which don't streak much. On those which do it's probably less of an issue as they just change the streak, so rather than being say 5 x £15 jackpots in quick succession, it might just be 3 x £25.

That is very true what you say about the gameplay. However, on certain machines the £25 jackpot is superior to the £15 version. One example is Ready To Rock, which can be emptied on the £25 jackpot but not on £15. The Vivid machines like Pie Factory and Card Shark are better on £25. Six Shooter and Giant Gems did receive the £25 Dx but most others have not. Connect 4 is another which doesn't have a proper Dx as of yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...