Big Time £15 Dx (Big Ten art)

vectra666

Big Time £15 Dx (Big Ten art)

Whilst search the roms given to me ages back from @Geddy i stumbled upto these so loaded them up within my Big Ten/£15 layout and hey presto they ran!

So as you can see from the image the X's are at £5 and Bar's £10 so a different prize ratio to the normal £1/£5, again as i've no real images of the actual machine i've basically redecalled Big Ten to suit as the lamps etc are the same, this appears to go down to £6tokens? £3 cash? 

its using big ten sound roms but again they appear to be running ok. this layout is unlocked incase the real images of Big Time show up

Plays in mfme v20.1

Enjoy this different variant and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

few things different from this to the likes of big ten

this machine fast play is Auto start where as its just a fast play button on big ten, still shortcut F

nudges you can auto nudge via cancel where as big ten you can't

the nudge tricks don't always work on this unlike the standard astra's

No need for an extra sound rom on these Astra A1's, the sounds are incorporated within the U1 & U2 files so you can freely delete the sound rom in the Rom Loader and it'll play just fine without it.

Thanks for the layout. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dad said:

No need for an extra sound rom on these Astra A1's, the sounds are incorporated within the U1 & U2 files so you can freely delete the sound rom in the Rom Loader and it'll play just fine without it.

Thanks for the layout. :)

Ahh never knew that

Took a couple of hours manually but over 500 squid behind but don't get too carried away especially after the JP and 12 odd holds I had lol

Off to watch the footy so something for you to piss about with after.

Zippy🤐

Big Time £15 Happy.rar

• Awesome 1

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Head over to my thread for extra fun and frolics" https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2941-emptiers/&tab=comments#comment-19855

Thanks for putting this together:)
It feels a bit like a Big Ten upgrade, mixed with a Double Cash - without the 2x wins. 

I hope a picture of it turns up eventually to quench our curiosity.

• Like 1

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!