£100 dond not working in emulator

PACMANIA

On my emulator I cannot get the dond on £100 quid working. Some £70 do work but not one £100 have the dx but when I bring up a game no initialise nothing just blank. Cam someone explain the design mode side of thing please so I can get it running. How the dip switches should be set etc. Or is it just bad luck. Some work some don't. Is it Just like mame arcade rom same principle. 

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade v20 to v20.1 check for updates 

as infection states some games take a few minutes to fully initialise also if you’ve loaded it then shit it down then re loaded several times this causes an alarm which takes minutes to clear

as wearacity states let us know what layouts are not loading or if there’s any errors on the alpha display etc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Upgrade v20 to v20.1 check for updates 

as infection states some games take a few minutes to fully initialise also if you’ve loaded it then shit it down then re loaded several times this causes an alarm which takes minutes to clear

as wearacity states let us know what layouts are not loading or if there’s any errors on the alpha display etc

Has he to "shit" it down, because that's the general consensus on deal or no deals? :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, PACMANIA said:

Mine V20 I have a juice media fruitmachine pukka machine all the 2£2 £4 £4.80 £6jackpot £8 10 £15 25 35 and some most £70 work not one £100. As for the £2 upto £35 all work fine

Easy question does my latest devil of a deal load and play if not do like others have said and search for updates on the notes tab this will then update v20 to v20.1