Xs & Os - Barcrest

No1Stoney

Xs & Os - Barcrest

Hey everyone. Here is Xs & Os 2 Player by Barcrest. Set on £25/30p/90%

With thanks again to @infection's Google Drive from where I sourced the photo images from.

This is a great little game from Barcrest. Seems very fair and playable with regular boards and wins.

Took a while to clean up thew photos and get the game running correctly, but if you notice anything wrong, then please let me know.

Think its the only 2 player I know of.

Depending on your screen resolution, you may find the game windows open up completely jumbled or in the wrong place. It may take a little time to 'stitch' them together, but once you've aligned them up once, when you close the topbox, they should load correctly the next time you load them up!

Enjoy playing.

Thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 4

Thankyou always liked this double player gives a £100 streak sometimes

will see laters if it fits on lappy the width should be ok as only two player may need to crop the bases off the slaves let you know laters thanks again looks great

• Like 1

I got absolutely battered by a £5 / 10p example on a holiday camp a few years back (Haven or Park Resorts, can't remember which). I thought being a Barcrest it wouldn't be too bad, think I was about £40 in when I gave up. Must have been something on it, surely?!

(Edit) Sorry - forgot to say thanks for the layout! Cheers :)

Edited by slotsmagic
Forgot to thank layout designer :)
  • Like 1

Decal collection photography got sidetracked during my month without internet - will get caught up on it soon! :)

Many thanks.

Only played this once IRL, 5 hour flight delay at Manchester Airport... My wife put a fiver in both sides, both went ballistic and she worked away over £180 to the good.... whilst i was grinding out a £12 profit on a 5 reel £70 RED Gaming effort.........

Loading the topbox first should load the 2 slave units automatically. If it doesn't, load them separately and then on the topbox press alt+L to link them together. Sometimes a reset is all the machines need to find themselves again.