Editing a layout

Dave King

Good morning.

I'm trying to edit / crop a layout but with no joy within MFME 20.1.

I've seen a few posts down a topic on it but I can't seem to save the layout.

Do we have a "how too" guide on how to do this please? I can't seem to find one using the search option.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dave

19 hours ago, serene02 said:

Any changes made mfme will ask if you want to save on exit.

What are you changing in the layout?  Depending on whether the layout is in a ‘published’ format might depend on what you can save.

A published layout has some parts of the layout protected.

J

Hi, I've only tried one, it was Club Cops N Robbers £75.

I guess I should try others before giving up on just the one I tried really.

Regards

Dave

On 20/06/2021 at 08:00, Dave King said:

Good morning.

I'm trying to edit / crop a layout but with no joy within MFME 20.1.

I've seen a few posts down a topic on it but I can't seem to save the layout.

Do we have a "how too" guide on how to do this please? I can't seem to find one using the search option.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dave

Yes, check my thread. And if you want to edit the bitmap, it's just a little more complex: go edit mode, right click in the background, click properties, then right click in top left on the bitmap and save it to desktop.

Then open photoshop, select an area from left to right (it's important to keep space on the right) and move the selection to the left until you are satisfied. Add new level and mask the white space on the right with a color. Save the bitmap again.

Now load bitmap and overwrite the original, you see the lamps are misplaced now. Right click in one of the lamps and choose group all and move to the left until they fit.

Now click file, exit game and save layout. Done

Edited by Sloth
  • Like 1

MFME 20.1 allows you to crop an image from any edge. To do this, make sure you're in edit mode then drag the mfme window in from any side. Then leave edit mode and save the layout.

If when you edit, mfme adds scroll bars and you can only drag diagonally, right click the layout and click 'max resolution, under window size and then try again. 

• 1 month later...