MFME loading

Sloth

I have now MFME 6.1 with 48 selected slots and MFME 20 with 1 slot.

I've seen that if you run 6.1 first and then v.20 it asks for credits sequence again... so basically I'm forced to use MFME v20 of course. I tought I could use both in frontend. I've tried loading the 6.1 layouts in v20, they work but I got an error window and cannot skip notices with space or enter.

What I have to do, just using latest layouts with MFME 20 to bypass these problems?

I have for example Alien Barcrest for 6.1, is there an updated version I can load in 20 without problems? Thanks

EDIT

I've updated to the last build of MFME v20.1:

- The error window it says: cannot create window modal view or something similar. I cannot skip with space or enter the notice window like you do in 6.1 version.

- I'm using Full screen max stretch, is there a way to resize the layout to fit the slot, enlarging for example to the right (the height is fine).

Otherwise is there a way to download the older layouts for 6.1? For example "Thriller" machine, where can I find a version working in 6.1? Thanks

Yes, I checked both guide and video on youtube, this error is somehow connected with the portrait mode in my laptop. Unfortunately I cannot use different settings at the moment, so I'm stuck using the 6.1 version. I will try again with other layouts but the only 2 I've tried, they both gave me that error, I'll post a screen later.

Edited by Sloth

EDIT

Now all is working fine, error window gone and notice skipping works... I don't know what caused that problem :) I've figured out the cropped region thing and is perfect! But the problem is: how I save that, when loading again that machine?