lack of know how, not ignorance here.

woodsy

i can't emulate or program a machine,just about able to extract etc so forgive this query if seems dumb:

can the jp and stakes be changed easily? i want to make some games £5 versions instead of £10 etc.. and 5p stakes on others with £5jp as were in my arcades.

i don't know how you do what you do and its not that im ungrateful, i just dont know how to build them to those specs and who if anyonewould be kind enough to create them for the lolz..

if its possible and you think icould follow a step by step method please advise, feel free to tell me how hard it would be so i get it etc..

i can provide the games if wanted and helps..

i love the work done here don't doubt it, i'm just wishfully thinking again.

living the dream

Tick the s door and then go into configurations and you can change the stake or jackpot. Some roms will allow multiple stakes and jackpots and others won't. You will get something like a stake key error if the rom won't allow for a particular stake or jackpot amount.

Which machines do you want to see £5 jackpots for out of curiosity?

football fever, treasure trail, ghost train, all empire<<<<

all global>>>> SPOTTED DICK, JIGGIN IN THE RIGGIN, BANGING AWAY. 

those ones so far. hope that helps, i'll do my best to change things myself, i'm not bothered about the decals etc just the game play..

living the dream

cant get football fever running at all can you?

secondly tried s door change stake etc and it didn't work but the boxes were greyed out on one machine (didn't work) and selectable on another yet to get to work though. could i ask you to try on my behalf in your spare time as i don't have much know how, perhaps you can confirm im failing or its the game etc..

truly grateful

living the dream

Some / many are governed by the rom sets, they don't have switchable jackpots so, they are as they are.

It is trial and error.

You may find a lot of answers in the Topics in the Newbies area and / or use the search function as a lot has been covered before.

1 hour ago, woodsybaby said:

football fever, treasure trail, ghost train, all empire<<<<

all global>>>> SPOTTED DICK, JIGGIN IN THE RIGGIN, BANGING AWAY. 

those ones so far. hope that helps, i'll do my best to change things myself, i'm not bothered about the decals etc just the game play..

Jiggin In The Riggin does have a £5 layout in the gallery and downloads. It's Dx02 but it's wrongly listed as £15. So if you downloaded Jiggin Riggin then load Dx02. As far as I know, we don't have any £5 roms available for Spotted Dick which is a shame, so there certainly won't be a £5 layout. As far as Empire Games, there is a £5 rom for The Gambler but I'm sure I came across a £5 rom for Ghost Train.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, woodsybaby said:

thanks mate, ihonestly have no idea what the switches are for and do!!!! one final thing, can the keyboard shortcuts be changed on demand for each game somehow??

Yes they can - go into Design mode and then right-click on a button and select properties.  You'll see the button properties box come up and the shortcut will be shown.

image.thumb.png.5a507e52fdd6359fb514b32f312b7514.png

As you can see, the autonudge button uses key A as a shortcut.  You can change it to whatever you like but be sure to change it to a key that isn't used for another button, or when you use that key it will press both buttons!  Simply apply settings on the bottom right before closing the box down, or close it down and agree to the changes.  When you close the layout it will ask you if you want to save the changes you've made, so next time you play the buttons will be how you left them 👍

Edited by stevedude2