two things please...

woodsy

firstly is there a way to change the volume of machines sounds for gameplay using the mfme toolbars etc? step by step please as complete n00b here..

secondly ive found 4 so far with this problem, when playing bellfruit games ( rich geezer hilowatha gold digger and another1) they make the sound of £1 dump.. continous dumping sound in background which never stops (ledt for 30 mins) after loading, it says refill cash which i can do but stilll carrries on dumping, plus on startup they all say ram error 53,m if thats useful i dont know etc.,. is this fixable or should i mute it, or step by step fix it?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP PEEPS

living the dream

Changing the machines volume depends on the technology of the machine and sometimes also the manufacturer of the machine.

Press + and - on the keyboard (depending on device you may need to press Cntl or alt with - and +) with any layout loaded will turn up and down the sound in the emulator but may not be loud enough still, if the machine is set to very low sound. 

On most Scorpion 4 tech machines after loading the machine, press F9 to show the doors and meter bars if they are not showing. Then tick the S door box. 

Once the machine shows read meters, press the test box (near the S door box) and then use the buttons flashing (not start) to scroll through until you find volume. Then press start and you should be able to turn the volume up and down using the flashing buttons normally cancel and hold 1 button. Then press start to come out of the volume control, then untick the S door and let the machine initialise again. 

Also don't forget to see if the volume for MFME is low, by opening the volume controls by the clock on the windows taskbar. 

To stop the constant payout sounds, press Cntl E to enter edit mode, then click on the configuration tab. 

Remove the ticks from hopper 1 and 2. 

Close the configuration tab.

Now press Cntl E to come out of edit mode.

You can then either reload the machine by clicking file and selecting it and save changes.

Or you can press Cntl R to just reload the machine (simulated switching the machine off and back on again). Then when you finish playing and close the layout save the changes.

The refill message is irrelevant, but if you really want to try to get rid of it, try creating a checkbox 32 and see if it goes away. 

To do that again press Cntl E for edit mode. 

Right click on a blank part of the layout I. E not on a lamp or button, and from the menu choose buttons then choose checkbox. Right click on the checkbox and choose properties and number it on left hand side of the properties screen 32 and tick it on the right hand side of that screen, you can also change the 0 in the bottom left of the screen to 32. Close the properties box. 

Come out of edit mode (Cntl E) and reload the layout saving changes when asked. 

The ram message may go away by itself the second time you load a layout. Also make sure the layout isn't in read only mode which it would say in the title bar after loading the layout, next to the name. 

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, wearecity said:

Changing the machines volume depends on the technology of the machine and sometimes also the manufacturer of the machine.

Press + and - on the keyboard (depending on device you may need to press Cntl or alt with - and +) with any layout loaded will turn up and down the sound in the emulator but may not be loud enough still, if the machine is set to very low sound. 

On most Scorpion 4 tech machines after loading the machine, press F9 to show the doors and meter bars if they are not showing. Then tick the S door box. 

Once the machine shows read meters, press the test box (near the S door box) and then use the buttons flashing (not start) to scroll through until you find volume. Then press start and you should be able to turn the volume up and down using the flashing buttons normally cancel and hold 1 button. Then press start to come out of the volume control, then untick the S door and let the machine initialise again. 

Also don't forget to see if the volume for MFME is low, by opening the volume controls by the clock on the windows taskbar. 

To stop the constant payout sounds, press Cntl E to enter edit mode, then click on the configuration tab. 

Remove the ticks from hopper 1 and 2. 

Close the configuration tab.

Now press Cntl E to come out of edit mode.

You can then either reload the machine by clicking file and selecting it and save changes.

Or you can press Cntl R to just reload the machine (simulated switching the machine off and back on again). Then when you finish playing and close the layout save the changes.

The refill message is irrelevant, but if you really want to try to get rid of it, try creating a checkbox 32 and see if it goes away. 

To do that again press Cntl E for edit mode. 

Right click on a blank part of the layout I. E not on a lamp or button, and from the menu choose buttons then choose checkbox. Right click on the checkbox and choose properties and number it on left hand side of the properties screen 32 and tick it on the right hand side of that screen, you can also change the 0 in the bottom left of the screen to 32. Close the properties box. 

Come out of edit mode (Cntl E) and reload the layout saving changes when asked. 

The ram message may go away by itself the second time you load a layout. Also make sure the layout isn't in read only mode which it would say in the title bar after loading the layout, next to the name. 

I get a few refill cash or tokens messages on Scorp4 games like jumping jack flash/ money to burn  and the clubber firecracker these are in the smiley cabs so afaik checkbox 32 does work is their another checkbox I should be using to eliminate this message?

ive tried to get the test box checked to no avail, does the above only work on scorpion4 only?? im trying to get the sounds up on royle family as loved it... the plus and minus thing works great tho, just as you said machine is too quiet.. thanks

living the dream

8 hours ago, vectra666 said:

I get a few refill cash or tokens messages on Scorp4 games like jumping jack flash/ money to burn  and the clubber firecracker these are in the smiley cabs so afaik checkbox 32 does work is their another checkbox I should be using to eliminate this message?

TBH, I not an expert of things like checkboxes, I was only going by what has worked for some machines, I think normally Scorpion 4 AWP's. At the time of posting, I was on my mobile, away from the emulator, so it was more a general post.

But I know the hopper sounds playing is a one for all fix. Most volumes for Scorpion 4 games, are adjusted the same way and Ram error messages clear on second load. So couldn't go wrong on that score lol.

I've had a look at the clubbers and tried refilling them and a few other bits and pieces, but so far many do say refill cash as you say.

I don't even have Jumping Jack Flash, Gold Digger and Rich Geezer as not wishing to diss them, but they are low res layouts.