blacklisted layout help please?

woodsy

kinda ronseal really... says it in the title, i've encountered this error a few times now upopn startup, namely club frenzy 250jp, magic 10, sorry if a simple answer but searched and no joy..

as always help greatly appreciated, and you guys are legends for making it possible for a first place..

much love nick

living the dream

You need to go back to the previous emulator version.

Don't uninstall V20.1, install V19 into a different folder and have them coexist on your computer.

Try this one:

Edited by Chopaholic
  • Awesome 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

20 minutes ago, woodsybaby said:

kinda ronseal really... says it in the title, i've encountered this error a few times now upopn startup, namely club frenzy 250jp, magic 10, sorry if a simple answer but searched and no joy..

as always help greatly appreciated, and you guys are legends for making it possible for a first place..

much love nick

Think someone is making a magic 10 layout  to work in v20

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

Just now, infection said:

Think someone is making a magic 10 layout  to work in v20

ok that makes sense, all apologies. one other thing whilst i have you, tried to load v5.1 to re save a layout for psycho cash beast 250 but i get the directx jun 10 error which ive failed at fixing numerous times... its challenging

• Like 1

living the dream

Just now, woodsybaby said:

ok that makes sense, all apologies. one other thing whilst i have you, tried to load v5.1 to re save a layout for psycho cash beast 250 but i get the directx jun 10 error which ive failed at fixing numerous times... its challenging

Think you need to save it v5.1 then save it in v6.1 then open it v19

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

1 hour ago, woodsybaby said:

as usual great help and patience... many thanks

the blacklisted layouts you're on about will not work in v20.1 due to blacklisted for that emulator, this was due to a member flogging layouts etc for profit which is against what mfme stands for. if you really want to still play these then you'll need the previous version of mfme (v19.8) for those, all others will play in v20.1

older layouts released pre oct 2016 will need converting from their dat.files to the "newer" fml.file in order to run in v20, for this you'll need mfme v5/5.1 this emulator will update ALL older layouts upon exiting to the fml'file. . you'll also need to insrall the june  directX 2010 program in order to run v5

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=8109

• Like 2

thanks for the link, honestly my competence is abysmal, i've downloaded jun10 directx thing numerous times tried instaLLING IT once filled up the entire display with icons and subsequently after numerous installs ( i believed) upon running 5.1 i get the same errors. 

you're dealing with someone who has a dangerously small amount of knowledge etc...

nick

living the dream

2 hours ago, woodsybaby said:

thanks for the link, honestly my competence is abysmal, i've downloaded jun10 directx thing numerous times tried instaLLING IT once filled up the entire display with icons and subsequently after numerous installs ( i believed) upon running 5.1 i get the same errors. 

you're dealing with someone who has a dangerously small amount of knowledge etc...

nick

If I’ve done it “thrice” then you can trust me.