DX'Cellent

Bullseye Pounds for Points DX - Mazooma - Adder 5

Pook

Bit of rarity from me, a newer machine. Really not my cup of tea these things but I found a flyer I never knew I had, thought the board would be a challenge to lamp and I do like the overall theme.

Thanks to @Reg for his classic, @evo1 for testing and @Wizard for MFME.

1216033541_bpfprel.thumb.jpg.3e894e9190566ddb39d8071510b62d35.jpg

F3rel.thumb.jpg.10249f0d2b075e98cd2759d4d01ba047.jpg

Bullseye Pounds for Points DX
Released - May 2021
Author - Dave Pook
Manufacturer - Mazooma
Stake - 50p
Jackpot - £35
Shortcuts...
0 - Enter £1
9 - Enter £2
8 - Enter £5
7 - Enter £10
6 - Enter £20
C - Collect
1/L - Less Games
2/M - More Games
3/T - Transfer
I - Info
Space - Start
Thanks to..
Reg - Classic
evo1 - Testing
Wizard - MFME
www.dxcellent.com

Bullseye Pounds for Points DX.zip

Edited by Pook
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 2

DX Banner.png

Great stuff, remember when this turned up in a local arcade. Managed some rather nice streaks on it, mind you it wasn't cheap to play. Giving this a shot later on, thanks :D

(Edit) Have given it a good play, and it's obviously Super, Smashing, Great! I played it a fair bit when it on site near here. Probably aimed more at players like me (players who would play Reds on Mega Spins and not bat an eyelid when £10 lasted 20 seconds on a £35 jackpot machine!). Didn't seem to get much love from other lo-tech players, I guess that's because the £2 spins didn't make sense to them when you could get crazy amounts from the Monopoly WOWs and similar at 30-50p stakes :)

Edited by slotsmagic

Decal collection photography got sidetracked during my month without internet - will get caught up on it soon! :)

• Pook changed the title to Bullseye Pounds for Points DX - Mazooma - Adder 5

Thanks for this one, loved Bullseye. There's some fun short videos on youtube I've been watching lately, with the non darts player, having lucky throws or the crowd not happy players are going to gamble and being told to sushh, by Tony.

Anyway, a different type of machine, with a style of gameplay, I don't think we've seen emulated before. 

Cheers for this. Very strange game. Can't believe how fantastic I am at throwing a 1 lol.... Besides the darts symbols on the reels, whats the other symbol? Is it Bully? And if it is, what does it do? Put a fair few pound through and had the £35 Jackpot from gambling out a small win but not landed that unknown symbol.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CompostCORNER said:

Cheers for this. Very strange game. Can't believe how fantastic I am at throwing a 1 lol.... Besides the darts symbols on the reels, whats the other symbol? Is it Bully? And if it is, what does it do? Put a fair few pound through and had the £35 Jackpot from gambling out a small win but not landed that unknown symbol.

Nor me, never got a bullseye either.

DX Banner.png

• 2 months later...