Club Cash Crusader £400 Dx 1.0.2

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Next up is the Awp's Big brother Club Cash Crusader multistake multi-jackpot levels

Thanks goto

@infection for the images used and the orange symbol

the symbols used are available in the reel band section download

Shortcuts listed within the notes

That was my 400th Fme release here's to more to come

Play in mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

The two Led Cash Decals were the wrong way around, simple swap around if you can thanks to @Dez for the spot

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you Vecs for the fantastic layout.  Don't know where you get all the time to crate all these layouts.

• Like 1

Thanks Vecs :). Congratulations 400 Releases :wow: according to my game manager I only have 110 of your layouts so can you PM me the other 290 please 😉. Only joking I will have to get downloading.

• Like 1

On 13/03/2021 at 15:42, Ginge said:

Thanks Vecs :). Congratulations 400 Releases :wow: according to my game manager I only have 110 of your layouts so can you PM me the other 290 please 😉. Only joking I will have to get downloading.

Search fruit-emu bare in mind most of the early ones (around 250) are in a mini 1024 format and will need converting via v5.1 to play in v20.1

• Like 1

Looks amazing - thanks

When I try to open it though it seems to be stuck in some sort of alarm mode playing the message "Check it out". Any suggestions welcome

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Savage said:

Looks amazing - thanks

When I try to open it though it seems to be stuck in some sort of alarm mode playing the message "Check it out". Any suggestions welcome

Let the machine alarm time out this could take around five mins but does clear itself this is due to the resetting of the machine wait till it’s cleared then you’re good to go make sure you play at least a fiver I or it’ll do it again next time

8 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Let the machine alarm time out this could take around five mins but does clear itself this is due to the resetting of the machine wait till it’s cleared then you’re good to go make sure you play at least a fiver I or it’ll do it again next time

Perfect - thank you :)

• Like 1

Qps Club Gladiator £200/20p 84% by vectra666 15/10/2015 - My 100th Fruit-Emu release!! play in Mfme5 @vectra666 according to the layouts I have this was your 100th what was your 200th and 300th ? 

On 28/03/2021 at 03:17, Ginge said:

Qps Club Gladiator £200/20p 84% by vectra666 15/10/2015 - My 100th Fruit-Emu release!! play in Mfme5 @vectra666 according to the layouts I have this was your 100th what was your 200th and 300th ? 

100-gladiators

200-dond can you beat the banker £5

300-theme park classic layout 

400-this one

500-??

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1