Space Buster £25 Dx 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A battle Against good n evil takes you on an adventure to outer space in this cosmic themed slot from Qps

whether this machine was out in the real world or a failed test machine who knows, there's a few examples of this within the art itself

1. the flyer was originally £15 jackpot, yet the roms wouldn't go down to that level, so changed accordingly..

2.   it was supposed to be multi stake/3 lines as the original flyer shown,again the roms used doesn't do that option afaik so removed the change stake decal on the buttons but left the lamping in for them on the board

Thanks goto

@Playerfor the art used from his resources topic

@Johnnyafc for the classic he designed ages back without the real art to go by

Shortcuts listed within the notes, play in mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What a bizarre game this is. It seems to make sense when playing but then not, I mean how do you collect the reel blasts? Choose Collect then wait, I was looking for a button for it lol.

Many thanks for this excellent conversion :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

What a bizarre game this is. It seems to make sense when playing but then not, I mean how do you collect the reel blasts? Choose Collect then wait, I was looking for a button for it lol.

Many thanks for this excellent conversion :D

Yep press collect then wait also the forward/ backwards I though was the trail direction but no it’s the reels, suppose it makes the reel blasts and certain features better?

• Like 1