Barcrest Cash Attack Mk 3 Wdx 50p/£70 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Photo based dx again here using quite a poor picture so iv'e had to do a fair bit of redrawing. Well there's a dx for it now until better art turns up. Thanks to @Reg for the classic layout and to the late wizard for the new mfme.

MFME V 20.1 ONLY THANKS.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

Layout Fix

• Like 13
  • Thanks 8

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

top banana TommyC 💯

• from download, this blocks is around £16 circa the "streak" square.
  • Likes green bars on nudge/ spins.
  • Megastreak (£80) took £130 to force.

I will chuck £1K thru it using AP then upload the ram/gam to normalise the gameplay :)

Edited by tagteam3283

"The Boys Clever, The Boy is Good" quote in this machine, i heard in a few other machines, is this taken from a TV Show or Movie? 

A lot of old Barcrest samples were from the Simpsons. My money is on 'The Boy's clever the boy's good' being from one of the million Simpsons episodes from yesteryear. It sounds more like the sort of thing you'd hear on Dad's Army but I can't place the voice to any of the cast. Also heard on the original Cash Attack that would have been a mid 90s machine. Normal happy board but blocked is £20 same as Alien etc I think there was certainly a 70 version you could rip off the Canons, nudge for bonuses and set up the gold 7s when it wasn't happy enough to give naturally. Occasionally a 1/12 start would give jp else collect. Good effort on the wdx anyhow, thanks, I'll download and see if I can rip some £40s. 

• Like 1

Edit: This is the rare 30p/50p version on £70, pound stake was soon to be added but not on this version, so ignore all my waffle about gold sevens. I assume £20 can still be gotten off 50p but that's not such a useful rip as the 1/12 start won't be jackpot. 

Edited Edit: Revolver is mega streak if you stop 12/5

Edited by GeorgeJG
  • Like 1

Brilliant many thanks Anthony. Each version of this game are good. Super to see the 3rd one released. Looks great thanks again.