Bell Fruit - Red Hot Ibiza £10 Jackpot (Classic) With Sound ROMs! 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here I have made a proper Bell Fruit Manufacturing classic fruit machine from 1999.

Red Hot Ibiza on original £10 jackpot 25p a play with the full sound ROM package.

Scorpion 4 Smiley 1 Cabinet machine, made for MFME 19 onwards in a classic layout as I am no good with photoshop!

Hopefully someone does a cracking DX for this one as it deserves it!

Best played through some decent stereo speakers to experience the banging 90s dance, trance and hip hop sounds in full stereo it at its best.

A special thanks to Stanmarsh14 and his source for the sound ROMs!

Enjoy!

Edited by herber

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow - I never thought this could, or would, ever be emulated. A great machine with superb sound effects. This is a real piece of work, nicely done,

Many Thanks

Very nice game indeed. I'm looking to see if I can obtain some images for this machine so I can do a lovely DX for it.

I took a screenshot from a YouTube video and got the bottom half okay but the top half wasn't so good because it had sunlight on it and didn't show all the top of it.

Unless someone has already said they'll do one for it... :)

Machinebottom.thumb.png.e3abd8e74311811c343d00d81e5cc6f0.pngop.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Very nice game indeed. I'm looking to see if I can obtain some images for this machine so I can do a lovely DX for it.

I took a screenshot from a YouTube video and got the bottom half okay but the top half wasn't so good because it had sunlight on it and didn't show all the top of it.

Unless someone has already said they'll do one for it... :)

Machinebottom.thumb.png.e3abd8e74311811c343d00d81e5cc6f0.pngop.

There is someone on one of the fruit machine facebook groups who has the machine, he maybe on here but I only know his real name. Im sure he can take some good pictures of it.

• Like 2

Just now, herber said:

There is someone on one of the fruit machine facebook groups who has the machine, he maybe on here but I only know his real name. Im sure he can take some good pictures of it.

A friend was (I presume still is) down south at the moment at Mr P's Amusements and they've got one in there but if someone could provide images, that would be great.

I'm currently working on Monopoly the 10p play one for the classic layout that was released recently but I can't release that for a month but I think it will be ready in a few days time :D

• Like 1

Just now, Multi Retro Man said:

A friend was (I presume still is) down south at the moment at Mr P's Amusements and they've got one in there but if someone could provide images, that would be great.

I'm currently working on Monopoly the 10p play one for the classic layout that was released recently but I can't release that for a month but I think it will be ready in a few days time :D

Mr P may have provided the sound ROMs for this ;)

• Like 2

On 24/01/2021 at 12:52, Multi Retro Man said:

I've yet to meet him but my friend is a good friend of his, Chris Cashman :D

The guy that makes the great android fruit machine apps? I love them!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JRSC01 said:

The guy that makes the great android fruit machine apps? I love them!

That's right. I've done some smartwatch watchfaces for him in the past :D

• Like 1