Hog Money Classic 1.0.1-with sounds

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hog Money by Impulse Gaming

An Epoch machine with a £15 Jackpot at 25p play, with an 82% payout.

THIS LAYOUT IS CURRENTLY MUTE. There is a member on here, who has/had this machine, but I can't find the thread, if that member sees this and can help with some great pictures and sound roms, that would be excellent.

UPDATE NOW WITH SOUNDS thanks to user @fat.tony

Anyway. it's very much like Trailblazer.

Few differences, the key features are listed, the bonus are displayed on the alpha.

No bonus numbers on the grid, but if while playing on the grid, you collect numbers as you gamble and if you collect a blue and orange number, you get a bonus.

KEYS:

Insert Coin = 0, Cancel/Collect = `, Hold 1-3 = 1-3,
Sizzle or Fizzle = F, Exchange = E, Start = Space. Cashpot = P

LEFT HI = Q, LEFT LO = A RIGHT HI = W, LEFT LO = S

THANKS AS EVER TO THE LATE WIZARD RIP for the wonderful MFME emulator.

Thanks to Tommy C for the reels from Trailblazer.

Thanks to MR P's and Infection for the images to go by.

Thanks to the rom provider.

Thanks to Impulse and whoever owns them now, for leaving FME alone

Hog Money_4.jpg

107271039_Impulse-HogMoney.jpg.593372e596dd7183216c0081c2c56161.jpg

Edited by wearecity

What's New in Version 1.0.1-with sounds   See changelog

Released

Sounds thanks to user @fat.tony

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hiya, only just got round to playing this, well trying to. I don't know why but when I press 0 or click on the insert coin, it makes the noise of a coin dropping but it doesn't seem to register it at all :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would love to play this game. Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Hiya, only just got round to playing this, well trying to. I don't know why but when I press 0 or click on the insert coin, it makes the noise of a coin dropping but it doesn't seem to register it at all :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would love to play this game. Thanks in advance

Go into edit mode and right click on the coin mech area. I have possibly left lock out ticked in the properties. I use that when I'm creating the coin input area, to save keep accidently clicking on it and inserting coins.

I think I made the little brownish bar beside the red part with the C the coin input.

Just checked it and it works! I never knew about that! :D

Thank you, I'll check that out soon. I didn't know you could do that. :)

Edited by Multi Retro Man

Thanks, updated, should be Strawberry 2.

The coin mech, it was deliberate to not have that area clickable, because of the slot to the side of it for coin entry. But I forgot to convert the C area to a lamp, so it wasn't clickable at all.

Thanks for playing and glad, you discovered something new. Every layout I do, I tend to find a different way of doing something. But still so many options, I don't really know what they are there for or how to use them properly or at all.