Shockwave £5/20p Dx 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up is this electrifying slot "shockwave" set on the seaside £5 jackpot a quirky little game from Qps. 

thanks goto

Team F.F.S for the 1024wdx used as a base

@Player for the image used

@Wizard for Mfme's past and present

@Big J for playtesting.

now the percentage is upped to 90% it should give a reasonable game @20p play

shortcuts are as standard the 20p coin input is underneath the main coin slot and is shortcut number "9"

Play this in MFME V20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

Stay Safe, Stay In, PLAY FME!!!

Edited by vectra666

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

the bottom 5 bonus should be a plain no5 now corrected

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

14 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thanks for this one. I put about £8 to get the jackpot!!! Glad I wasn't putting real money in it lol.

took me a £10, but then got an IM @£13 -no repeats

anyone got a method on this other than a force?

aahh, bring back the days when you knew that a gamble to JP was actually a fair (at least it feels like) "gamble" and not a programmed "you aint gettin JP until I says so"

Edited by tagteam3283
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tagteam3283 said:

took me a £10, but then got an IM @£13 -no repeats

anyone got a method on this other than a force?

aahh, bring back the days when you knew that a gamble to JP was actually a fair (at least it feels like) "gamble" and not a programmed "you aint gettin JP until I says so"

I know what you mean. I like the machines that would show you that you could get a guaranteed jackpot with either a pulsating light or changed something to red (Check out my Volcano machine for what I mean :D)

Great work as always @vectra666 You could empty these on the first roms 5p a play £5 jackpot they were always ready after switch on. You were always guaranteed a fiver within a fiver might take a first 3 credits might take £4.95. Reset, repeat method. Barcode was easiest way 1-3-2 keep your finger on start quickly release and press again always jackpot on the middle column, barcode backwards go for zoom same feature as 1-3-2. These were wall to wall in Butlins Skegvegas arcades and Havens up and down the north east coast safe to safe I wasn't welcome as a paying day visitor for long. Also had a exact clone in a yellow cabinet called Tornado. Not sure if the method will work on this with it being 20p/£8 can it be changed to 5p/£5?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rpidemon said:

Great work as always @vectra666 You could empty these on the first roms 5p a play £5 jackpot they were always ready after switch on. You were always guaranteed a fiver within a fiver might take a first 3 credits might take £4.95. Reset, repeat method. Barcode was easiest way 1-3-2 keep your finger on start quickly release and press again always jackpot on the middle column, barcode backwards go for zoom same feature as 1-3-2. These were wall to wall in Butlins Skegvegas arcades and Havens up and down the north east coast safe to safe I wasn't welcome as a paying day visitor for long. Also had a exact clone in a yellow cabinet called Tornado. Not sure if the method will work on this with it being 20p/£8 can it be changed to 5p/£5?

It is on 10p/£5 so suppose it could be set to 5p via the dip switches in configuration menu

• Like 1