Astra Games HOT X 3 Player 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi all,

Been a long while, this is my first 2020 release, I am delighted to announce the long awaited

Astra Hot X 3 Player by Astra Games 2004 era.

Fully tested by two BETA testers, only issue is no auto play button yet...! if someone finds that out which button number it is - let me know for update! lol

This has taken me about 6 weeks to get images and photo shop this into my own MFME Astra cabinet, and I am very proud of this release and dedicate it to the late Wizard. (Genius).

Enjoy, dedicated to 30p £25 Jackpot only.

I owned this machine 5 years ago, and I am utterly greatful for the rom provider! You know who you are ;)

Requires v19.8 MFME to work

Peace - Luke x

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this.

One thing I found is that a different button (number) 59 spins the reels but doesn't auto-spin. I'll keep trying the numbers until I find it :D

On another Astra triple game thing, button 55 was auto-spin but not this one!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thanks for this.

One thing I found is that a different button (number) 59 spins the reels but doesn't auto-spin. I'll keep trying the numbers until I find it :D

On another Astra triple game thing, button 55 was auto-spin but not this one!

Oh yes tell me about it! I think there is a blip as Hot X used a Note button built in with smart on some models, I wonder if its not picked up by MFME, but please keep me informed if you can work it out has had me stumped! Hope you enjoy!

42 minutes ago, itspartytime said:

Oh yes tell me about it! I think there is a blip as Hot X used a Note button built in with smart on some models, I wonder if its not picked up by MFME, but please keep me informed if you can work it out has had me stumped! Hope you enjoy!

I found that some buttons do a swap for notes, £5, £10, £20 and one did £40.... I got to about 256 and still couldn't find it.... I thought I'd try other ones and one was 55 but number 55 doesn't do anything on this one.... Sigh....

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I found that some buttons do a swap for notes, £5, £10, £20 and one did £40.... I got to about 256 and still couldn't find it.... I thought I'd try other ones and one was 55 but number 55 doesn't do anything on this one.... Sigh....

Yeah it's.. an odd one eh LOL

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I wonder if a dipswitch needs setting in order to enable autoplay?

I've never known dip switches to do that lol. Dil 5 usually converts the note acceptor to 'on', which would then enable that special note button as seen in layout that my machine used back then, but obvs doesnt work in MFME, but I wonder if its just one of those things that we will have to live with for now lol

19 minutes ago, itspartytime said:

I've never known dip switches to do that lol. Dil 5 usually converts the note acceptor to 'on', which would then enable that special note button as seen in layout that my machine used back then, but obvs doesnt work in MFME, but I wonder if its just one of those things that we will have to live with for now lol

I haven't had much dealings with the electronics side of fruit machines but the only reason I suggested it is a machine I saw with an autoplay function had a few of the switches enabled :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GeorgeJG said:

It'd be rude not to download, rare Party Time Clone. Jackpot Bros still has one somewhere on the South Wales coast. 

Aw thanks, yes I had this in my games room. It went to Mr Ps in Kent I think, its in storage at his presently. Was thrilled when someone kindly sent me the rom files

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

appreicate the work gone into this. Thanks and im going to give it a play now. Takes me back to my mid twenties when i used to play this in Namco Nottingham. For some unknown reason it was set on some insane percentage, most likely as it was new. I think it was on 94% if i remember

• Like 1